Outdated[X31.8.3] 059client

Posts 16–30 of 53 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


Switch on auto loot in vault in the settings>loot section
Yep, that works. Strange how they are reversed, when it's on its off and off it's on lol. Guest its a new feature? It wasn't in other clients if I remember correctly. Though he doesn't mention it being added.
Quote Originally Posted by adasda View Post
Yep, that works. Strange how they are reversed, when it's on its off and off it's on lol. Guest its a new feature? It wasn't in other clients if I remember correctly. Though he doesn't mention it being added.
It's new, hopefully will be fixed up in upcoming updates
Quote Originally Posted by adasda View Post
Yep, that works. Strange how they are reversed, when it's on its off and off it's on lol. Guest its a new feature? It wasn't in other clients if I remember correctly. Though he doesn't mention it being added.
Yeah I scuffed it, inverted the logic for it and forgot to add it in changelog...
which is the lowest autonexus percentage i wont die with?
Quote Originally Posted by kentheng View Post
which is the lowest autonexus percentage i wont die with?
Nothings guaranteed, I've been pretty safe with 25% so far.
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


Nothings guaranteed, I've been pretty safe with 25% so far.
Personally never died using it at 5%.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


Nothings guaranteed, I've been pretty safe with 25% so far.
Personally never died using it at 5%.
I keep on getting account in uses, connection failed, and account already in uses is there any way to prevent this?
Hide Pets automatically resets every time you close and reopen the client. Hiding the pets just forces them to show up again.
fullscreen hack doesn't work in steam
Hi,
before this update (X31.8.3) when autoclaiming daily login I was sent back to the start screen.
This was nice so I could quickly logout and login my other account.
Now I just get sent to nexus and have to walk to change char and logout.

Is there any command to go to start screen or even logout instantly?
Anyone know how to fix it auto firing to the right even when auto fire is turned off?
Quote Originally Posted by 90sGAS View Post
Anyone know how to fix it auto firing to the right even when auto fire is turned off?
the hotkey for autofire in direction of the cursor is c in "Controls".
just press it again and it toggles autofire
Every time auto-nexus enables, it starts walking up and to the right. Is there anyway to fix this? It ends up canceling fame bot and fame bot is trapped there.
Im getting socket error on steam, how to fix it ?
Posts 16–30 of 53 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us