when i ignore an enemey i cannot even shoot at it, how can i disable this? i dont want the autoaim to shoot it but i want to shoot it manually
Outdated[X31.8.3] 059client
is there any way my account can get hacked by using this?
Thank you for the client tho
how i can disable tomb cycle?
Hmm IDK if it is just me but auto hp/mp pots does not work.
Hey @059,
I really miss a Feature from CC were you could chose a random key to instantly join a Portal. This was nice so you could play without using your mouse at all. I would love if you coul implement that! Love your work.
I really miss a Feature from CC were you could chose a random key to instantly join a Portal. This was nice so you could play without using your mouse at all. I would love if you coul implement that! Love your work.
This thread is closed for replies.
