Unban request for Hamburgla
hey my account "Hamburgla" got banned for 2 weeks for " self vouching"
can you please reconsider, I legitimately do order for my family (siblings and parents)
didn't think it would be a problem to drop a vouch, this is my first offence.
I have never broken the rules or did any harm aside from this, I have learned,
its just I'm in a really tight situation right now and 2 weeks is a very long
sentence, not even people who advertise other platforms get that much,
I will lose my months work of building my clientele, I don't have negative feedback
I have been nice to everyone and took me a very long time to build, please I can post proof
of me ordering my family, if you can reconsider to lift the bann or shorten the sentence,
This is very important to me, and I respect what you guys do, I'll do anything, i'll purchase
a premium seller right away, it's very hard work to finally get clients and 2 weeks i'll lose it all!
I didn't think it would be a problem, not like I flood my page with "self vouch" I didn't deem it as
lieing or see it as being disingenuous although my family do share the same pc in the household, I do refunds for them every day as well.
But I will no longer do it again, I really believe 2 weeks is a very very hefty time frame, I will really lose everything I have worked for
Please reconsider!
can you please reconsider, I legitimately do order for my family (siblings and parents)
didn't think it would be a problem to drop a vouch, this is my first offence.
I have never broken the rules or did any harm aside from this, I have learned,
its just I'm in a really tight situation right now and 2 weeks is a very long
sentence, not even people who advertise other platforms get that much,
I will lose my months work of building my clientele, I don't have negative feedback
I have been nice to everyone and took me a very long time to build, please I can post proof
of me ordering my family, if you can reconsider to lift the bann or shorten the sentence,
This is very important to me, and I respect what you guys do, I'll do anything, i'll purchase
a premium seller right away, it's very hard work to finally get clients and 2 weeks i'll lose it all!
I didn't think it would be a problem, not like I flood my page with "self vouch" I didn't deem it as
lieing or see it as being disingenuous although my family do share the same pc in the household, I do refunds for them every day as well.
But I will no longer do it again, I really believe 2 weeks is a very very hefty time frame, I will really lose everything I have worked for
Please reconsider!
