WTBWANT TO BUY DISCOUNTED GIFTCARDS ($1000+ Weekly)

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
WANT TO BUY DISCOUNTED GIFTCARDS ($1000+ Weekly)
To elaborate a little more on the title I'll just go with a bulleted list.

- Looking to purchase LEGALLY obtained gift cards, preferably verifiable with support.

- Ongoing partner/relationship seller

- Any major marketplaces or Retailers: Amazon, Target, walmart, ebay, doordash, uber etc... Just throw me an offer

- Rates are negotiable but expecting to pay between 55%-80% on the card.


Reply down below and lets do some business!
100000)000% yessss
Quote Originally Posted by Quantforce View Post
To elaborate a little more on the title I'll just go with a bulleted list.

- Looking to purchase LEGALLY obtained gift cards, preferably verifiable with support.

- Ongoing partner/relationship seller

- Any major marketplaces or Retailers: Amazon, Target, walmart, ebay, doordash, uber etc... Just throw me an offer

- Rates are negotiable but expecting to pay between 55%-80% on the card.


Reply down below and lets do some business!
Amazon yes
Uber yessss
PM me for Amazon, eBay and maybe bestbuy.
Contact with mp
I have amazon gift cards
Quote Originally Posted by Quantforce View Post
To elaborate a little more on the title I'll just go with a bulleted list.

- Looking to purchase LEGALLY obtained gift cards, preferably verifiable with support.

- Ongoing partner/relationship seller

- Any major marketplaces or Retailers: Amazon, Target, walmart, ebay, doordash, uber etc... Just throw me an offer

- Rates are negotiable but expecting to pay between 55%-80% on the card.


Reply down below and lets do some business!
hey, i have added you if you still intersting.
I can sell Amazon gift card balance as gift of prime trick. $39 and $119 denominations.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?