[Test Release] XxHaMiKxX Multitool

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
[Test Release] XxHaMiKxX Multitool
Hi guys, I've made a completely new multitool. I hope you like it.

Virustotal VirusScan

Screen Shot

Comments are widely appreciated!

Code:
Features:

Account Generator
CBL Checker
Cleaner
Injector
Spammer
Tapper
Texture Remover
Binary/Text to Text/Binary
Calculator
MPGH IRC
Notepad
System Sounds (Talker, Beeper)
Task Manager

Form Settings
Credits:

99% - MugNuf, Coded it, Designed it
0.99% - Samueldo, I stole his Infinity Injector look xD
0.01% - Other People, IlMerge Program, obfuscator.
mpgh mt.rarattachment deleted · 20 downloads before removal
No download?
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
No download?
My internet keeps going in and out, i messed up the uploaded file, and had to redo the virustotal link. =/.

I hate comcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Put more love into this =/
What do you mean? Better GUI? Or what? I'm not good with GFX work, so there aren't any good backgrounds or anything. Its a multitool, not the next top model.
Put more love into this =/
I like the program =/
Quote Originally Posted by MvRouC12 View Post
I like the program =/
Well thank you very much :P.
HOLY SHIT THAT'S A LOT OF WINDOWS LOL

Amazing release, you've got to send me that through MSN.

What can I do to earn an extra 0.01%? XD
account generator??? CA, cF??
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
account generator??? CA, cF??
Its in the CA Tools section isn't it? Its for CA.

Quote Originally Posted by Samueldo View Post
HOLY SHIT THAT'S A LOT OF WINDOWS LOL

Amazing release, you've got to send me that through MSN.

What can I do to earn an extra 0.01%? XD
What do you mean, send it to you through MSN?
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
What do you mean, send it to you through MSN?
I swear you have my MSN... and I'm too lazy to wait for it to be approved XD
ok i think its cool but... there is to many of these lol... just cause u added a few things that HAVE NOTHING to do with CA like text to bianary doesn't make it different than the people who were here maybe 3 months ago when all the crappy tappers and stuff was around.

/yea
^^^^HOORAY FOR ONE LONG SENTENCE^^^^

im not flaming u so don't get mad im just stating my opinion, its not bad though.
Quote Originally Posted by trevor206 View Post
ok i think its cool but... there is to many of these lol... just cause u added a few things that HAVE NOTHING to do with CA like text to bianary doesn't make it different than the people who were here maybe 3 months ago when all the crappy tappers and stuff was around.

/yea
^^^^HOORAY FOR ONE LONG SENTENCE^^^^

im not flaming u so don't get mad im just stating my opinion, its not bad though.
Did i say it was purely a combat arms multitool? Thats why that stuff is in the System/OTHER section of it.
Give proper credits.

I regonize some of the forms from tutorials here at mpgh.
A lot of these tools take like 15 seconds or less time.

Your tool looks like you just watched every basic VB youtube tutorial on different tools and put all together /nolove

Just IMO =/
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
A lot of these tools take like 15 seconds or less time.

Your tool looks like you just watched every basic VB youtube tutorial on different tools and put all together /nolove

Just IMO =/
I second that....
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?