Angry059's client problem

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
059's client problem
so i logged into my account on the normal client after the new update, i log in to all of my tops missing, im not saying this is 059, just posting just in case anyone else has had the same issue?
Quote Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
so i logged into my account on the normal client after the new update, i log in to all of my tops missing, im not saying this is 059, just posting just in case anyone else has had the same issue?
actually i can confirm that such issue happened to me as well a couple of times. i am not sure if that was the fault of the 059 client, but apparently credentials were leaked or stolen or whatever. had a couple of friends reporting that client could be malicious. just rumors though. anyway i keep using the client myself and hoping for the best.
Quote Originally Posted by RealmServices View Post


actually i can confirm that such issue happened to me as well a couple of times. i am not sure if that was the fault of the 059 client, but apparently credentials were leaked or stolen or whatever. had a couple of friends reporting that client could be malicious. just rumors though. anyway i keep using the client myself and hoping for the best.
Dude, why would you think this... I know you on disc, you diff my client each update to see what gets added. I never have, and I never will add any code to my client that steals accounts in any way. I have never wanted to do such a thing.

The most recent account stealing client I know of was two summers ago when a crazy client made by some random (pert & crinx) got approved here, that client stole a few thousand accounts and those credentials were released.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Dude, why would you think this... I know you on disc, you diff my client each update to see what gets added. I never have, and I never will add any code to my client that steals accounts in any way. I have never wanted to do such a thing.

The most recent account stealing client I know of was two summers ago when a crazy client made by some random (pert & crinx) got approved here, that client stole a few thousand accounts and those credentials were released.
I never said i put a blame on you, just the only thing was common - was the 059 client downloaded from the site (not mpgh but the site of yours). i do not say you are responsible for the items being disappeared.
Maybe just a weird coincidence and some cracker just took items but it is really weird and I saw like 3-4 of such coincidences.
And yes I can confirm that your code is not malicious, at least i did not find anything there. No offence, just a pure experience.
I trust my $500+ account with 059 and Ive never had these problems
Quote Originally Posted by Icyyyyy View Post
I trust my $500+ account with 059 and Ive never had these problems
^ I also trust 059.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Dude, why would you think this... I know you on disc, you diff my client each update to see what gets added. I never have, and I never will add any code to my client that steals accounts in any way. I have never wanted to do such a thing.

The most recent account stealing client I know of was two summers ago when a crazy client made by some random (pert & crinx) got approved here, that client stole a few thousand accounts and those credentials were released.
Are you going to be working on a unity client when it gets announced?
It wouldn't be 059, he works hard for his clients and wouldn't throw it all away for account creds, most likely you have bad password and got hacked
The same thing happened to me. I logged on recently only to find all my 3 8/8 chars dead and all my 5 chests full of UTs missing. For some reason I don't even feel like being mad nor sad there. Probably it's due to my own carelessness, therefore a responsibility that I must carry on my own. I changed to a stronger password than before so my account will not probably get bruteforced easily again.
Not a global issue it seems and no issues found, shoulda closed this a while ago.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?