Question[Solved]Dot NetBar[GUI]

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Looks solved here, but I'll leave it open to discussion about ActiPro Software
Or someone can create a GUI discussion thread and have a discussion in regards to the "Better" packages.

in the meantime this issue is marked solved, we are not going to hijack threads.

avoid posting in unless < 7 days and necessary

Thanks
Well the crack doesn't work for me D:.. It wants me to register ><
It does for me, you did it wrong.
I just reinstalled it a day ago.
you install, then you install the crack
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post
Here's an easy solution.
Make a custom GUI
How would I do that?
Watch the video tutorials, its a sticky.
there you will find how to make it
Quote Originally Posted by Abstract View Post
Watch the video tutorials, its a sticky.
there you will find how to make it
I don't think sticky tutorials are showing how to make a CUSTOM GUI !!! They'll probably show how to use dotnetbar. But that's not custom !!

You can create custom GUI's by simple align and dock operations !!
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
I don't think sticky tutorials are showing how to make a CUSTOM GUI !!! They'll probably show how to use dotnetbar. But that's not custom !!

You can create custom GUI's by simple align and dock operations !!
You can make a custom GUI in paint or photoshop. Just set your border style to none and upload it.
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
You can make a custom GUI in paint or photoshop. Just set your border style to none and upload it.
What about other behaviors that windows standard forms offer ???

Making a smooth custom GUI is not that easy as you are thinking !!
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
What about other behaviors that windows standard forms offer ???

Making a smooth custom GUI is not that easy as you are thinking !!
I know one YouTube video that tells you the basics of custom GUI and gives you the code to minimize and move the form. It's basic stuff but really useful.

I think this was it:
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?