Is there anyway to use a steam account on exalt since the 059 client gives me an infinite load screen?
Outdated[X34.1.0] 059 client
To all the people with infinite loading, check if the file set in flash trusted location name is the same as the .swf downloaded. If it is diferent the trusted location won't work for that filename.
From a score from 1-10, how safe is this? Which one is recommended to use?
I hear a lot people say that oryx 1, oryx 3 that it doesn't work.? Is that true? Just wondering, because I really have played with hacks for 8 years.. I cannot go play without hacks... That's not how I enjoy playing the game...
Love the updates! I hope I in the future can donate to your awesome contributions, but so far I don't have a dime. Sorry
I hear a lot people say that oryx 1, oryx 3 that it doesn't work.? Is that true? Just wondering, because I really have played with hacks for 8 years.. I cannot go play without hacks... That's not how I enjoy playing the game...
Love the updates! I hope I in the future can donate to your awesome contributions, but so far I don't have a dime. Sorry
109/5000
how do I solve this problem of the infinite loading screen, the game does not load help me please.
how do I solve this problem of the infinite loading screen, the game does not load help me please.
Thanks for the client!
Fix Lock
Guys tell me, how to fix it. Every time I go into a dungeon or nexus, players who were Lock become Unlock / How to fix it?
- - - Updated - - -
Guys tell me, how to fix it. Every time I go into a dungeon or nexus, players who were Lock become Unlock / How to fix it?
- - - Updated - - -
Guys tell me, how to fix it. Every time I go into a dungeon or nexus, players who were Lock become Unlock / How to fix it?
- - - Updated - - -
Guys tell me, how to fix it. Every time I go into a dungeon or nexus, players who were Lock become Unlock / How to fix it?
- - - Updated - - -
Guys tell me, how to fix it. Every time I go into a dungeon or nexus, players who were Lock become Unlock / How to fix it?
Infinite loading screen
I'm still stuck on infinite loading screen/after selecting a character loading screen. I did what the others said about Trusted Location Settings and still nothing. Any help?
client don't work again

Hello, for the people who say the client does not work, make sure the version has no custom value. Last client people said to use a custom version to fix the client. Since it's been updated it's possible the custom version ported over to the new swf file. Even if the custom version is set to x34.1.0, it still will give you infinite load. Don't use custom version at all.
If you don't know how to change the custom version then you probably never set it yourself so this won't be the solution to your issue.
If you don't know how to change the custom version then you probably never set it yourself so this won't be the solution to your issue.
I'm blind. Found it.
Whenever I launch the exe (both 18 and 32) it just opens a plain flash projector window and the most recent location is set to -relaunched. Anybody else have this problem and find a fix?
Black screen on wine'd exe file
I tried to launch the exe through wine (because mac
) but I only got it to launch to a black screen (https://prnt.sc/syw7v7ⓘ). The cursor changes to the realm cursor but it doesn't get past this black screen. I've checked the error logs through wine and it came out with this: https://prnt.sc/syw9ylⓘ. Not sure if this is related to the actual client or just wine messing around. The only worrying part is the first few lines where it checks for a user.reg file. Can anyone help or should I just not play bard at all? Thanks! 
) but I only got it to launch to a black screen (https://prnt.sc/syw7v7ⓘ). The cursor changes to the realm cursor but it doesn't get past this black screen. I've checked the error logs through wine and it came out with this: https://prnt.sc/syw9ylⓘ. Not sure if this is related to the actual client or just wine messing around. The only worrying part is the first few lines where it checks for a user.reg file. Can anyone help or should I just not play bard at all? Thanks! 
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Help & RequestsHow to use Kongregate and Steam accounts on 059 client?NI 1 Realm of the Mad God Help & RequestsI have a problem with 059 client.KA 4 Realm of the Mad God DiscussionsWhere can i find the update of the 059 clientXM 12 Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests059 Client DCDO 1 Realm of the Mad God DiscussionsNewest 059 client keylog?DO 26
