I keep getting an ifinite connection error while trying to get in resulting in a black screen. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Outdated[X34.1.0] 059 client
EXE not working
EXE client is not working. Please do something with it, i need it for multiboxing
- - - Updated - - -
download link for exe file isnt working
- - - Updated - - -
download link for exe file isnt working
@059 added them for ya
-
yah i wondered why it was so hard to dodge the 02 dance phase lmao. thx for the fix
This client is not saving lock list as many others are saying here
The lock list bug has to do with Exalt Mode being turned on. I tried turning it off and then the lock list functioned correctly again.
thanks for the constant effort you put into these man
Thankyou kind sir
pls help
infinite load screen


Some annoying bugs with this release.
Map hack doesn't work with Exalt mode on.
If you have map hack and exalt mode on, oryx castle doesn't load and you can't move.
Locked players don't stay locked with exalt on.
Right click to trade all doesn't work.
Map hack doesn't work with Exalt mode on.
If you have map hack and exalt mode on, oryx castle doesn't load and you can't move.
Locked players don't stay locked with exalt on.
Right click to trade all doesn't work.
bugfix
just downloaded new client and medusa red shots are still invisible on low cpu mode
exception aim
The priority list/only at exception doesn't seem to be working or me. Anyone could reply?
Also I'm getting constant delay when I press on portals, type in chat, etc. I checked the online version and it's not on my side I think. Edit: I think it's only when I'm in EUW through the client. Odd.
Also I'm getting constant delay when I press on portals, type in chat, etc. I checked the online version and it's not on my side I think. Edit: I think it's only when I'm in EUW through the client. Odd.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Help & RequestsHow to use Kongregate and Steam accounts on 059 client?NI 1 Realm of the Mad God Help & RequestsI have a problem with 059 client.KA 4 Realm of the Mad God DiscussionsWhere can i find the update of the 059 clientXM 12 Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests059 Client DCDO 1 Realm of the Mad God DiscussionsNewest 059 client keylog?DO 26
