Outdated[X34.1.0] 059 client

Posts 16–30 of 112 · Page 2 of 8
All my locked players get unlocked every time I use a portal, otherwise really solid
thanks for client but im getting an issue with it, infinite load screeen. What can i do?
Quote Originally Posted by Quesillo View Post
thanks for client but im getting an issue with it, infinite load screeen. What can i do?
I removed it from trusted locations in flash and that fixed it.
How?
Quote Originally Posted by j3r3 View Post
I removed it from trusted locations in flash and that fixed it.
How does one do this thing with trusted location?
Oryx Castle Bug
Is it just me or I can't seem to move in oryx castle? It just renders everything as black and I can't move.
All work, Good Job.
Hey, unfortunately I messed up with some show effect stuff and accidentally made any non player red effects invisible - including medusa bombs. Autonexus will still function but you will not be able to see them at all. The reason this change happened, is because for autonexus to account for paladin seals, the way to detect them is check for a red effect (unlike every other heal in the game, you don't get a green +heal amount notification when a paladin boosts your health), and in recent times deca has brought this healing capability beyond paladin. So I removed the check for paladin, and forgot to restrict it to players only, so when an enemy has a red effect, the client tries to check the enemy's inventory to see what seal it assumed it has and can't, so the effect does not get displayed.

Attached is the fix for it. (You will have to wait for a moderator to approve the file.)

@Matthew if you can replace the files on the original post that would be great, cause this is a decently bad issue, thank you.

SWF
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...00ea/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/vvi1363sp3

EXE Flash Player 18
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...1d92/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/nfenk6v660

EXE Flash Player 32
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...11a8/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/omw4kym7bz

[X34.1.0] (SWF) 059client_mpgh.net.zip14.4 MB · 92 downloads Clean
[X34.1.0] (EXE FP18) 059client_mpgh.net.zip19.6 MB · 49 downloads 1/64 malicious
[X34.1.0] (EXE FP32) 059client_mpgh.net.zip20.8 MB · 87 downloads 2/61 malicious
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Hey, unfortunately I messed up with some show effect stuff and accidentally made any non player red effects invisible - including medusa bombs. Autonexus will still function but you will not be able to see them at all. The reason this change happened, is because for autonexus to account for paladin seals, the way to detect them is check for a red effect (unlike every other heal in the game, you don't get a green +heal amount notification when a paladin boosts your health), and in recent times deca has brought this healing capability beyond paladin. So I removed the check for paladin, and forgot to restrict it to players only, so when an enemy has a red effect, the client tries to check the enemy's inventory to see what seal it assumed it has and can't, so the effect does not get displayed.

Attached is the fix for it. (You will have to wait for a moderator to approve the file.)

@Matthew if you can replace the files on the original post that would be great, cause this is a decently bad issue, thank you.

SWF
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...00ea/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/vvi1363sp3

EXE Flash Player 18
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...1d92/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/nfenk6v660

EXE Flash Player 32
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...11a8/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/omw4kym7bz

Could you please fix lock list deleting after portal entry, also right click to select all in trade no longer works Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by OwenHendry View Post
Could you please fix lock list deleting after portal entry, also right click to select all in trade no longer works Thanks!
Yeah, definitely something up with the locked players not staying locked. When I zone somewhere else after locking, they become unlocked.
Quote Originally Posted by maikhael View Post
Is it just me or I can't seem to move in oryx castle? It just renders everything as black and I can't move.
me 2, idk how to fix
Works great. Thanks for your work!

--

By the way, are there any big differences in using FP 18 and FP 32?
Low fsp, same old settings
Idk why my FPS is so low, any sugestions?
Windows defender is the biggest pile of shit that's on everyones computer
please i need a solution for the lock list glitch it bothers me so much
Posts 16–30 of 112 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?