Outdated[X34.1.0] 059 client

Posts 76–90 of 112 · Page 6 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by imreallyded View Post
anyone else having constant dc issues
Yes, every 5 or 10 minutes i get enormous lag and get dcd form dungeons, its freaking annoying, it started to happen since the last update
sometimes i go to my daily quest portal and my quests don't load. It also says "Can't load quest data" in chat. This only started happening like a week ago and happens occasionally
Chat
As you activate the conversation window, I am unable to activate it, thanks
can you use this with krelay so when you turn on the fame thing it just reconnects you to the game when you dc and join diff realms if its closed or just came out of oryx, I tried it and when oryx spawns and you nexus it doesn't pick another realm.
After I turned on Exalt Mode, my locked players no longer show up, and any further players locked don't stay.
059 Client
Is this outdated?
Quote Originally Posted by AJWILSONN View Post
Is this outdated?
Probably. I click "play" and my character just keeps walking infinitely on the loading screen. No chat, it just fades to black and nothing happens
Quote Originally Posted by gewz View Post
Probably. I click "play" and my character just keeps walking infinitely on the loading screen. No chat, it just fades to black and nothing happens
There are server problems currently. RealmEye says they can't access any of the servers and Deca has already made a post saying they're working on fixing them.

I wonder what happened?
is it possible to launch this from command line, with credentials.
good one! exalt mode looks good
Still won't let me on in any server. Tried all of them, am i missing something?
Quote Originally Posted by glanhead View Post
is it possible to launch this from command line, with credentials.
Look into how muledump does it.
Now outdated. New version X34.2.0
outdated, newest verison is X34.2.0
anyone have a setting for fps boost? stopped playing 2 years ago and I don't remember much about the mods and there are a lot of features for me to figure out
Posts 76–90 of 112 · Page 6 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?