Outdated[X34.1.0] 059 client

Posts 91–105 of 112 · Page 7 of 8
Outdated. x34.2.0 is now out. Version spoofing does not work.
fake news
Quote Originally Posted by I LOVE COCK View Post
Outdated. x34.2.0 is now out. Version spoofing does not work.
yes it does it worked for me
click version(bottom left corner) and change to X34.2.0
u can pick up and stack token but cannot be used.
Recon keys don't work.
where exactly do i click to change version??
X34.2.0 is out !
Version spoofing kinda work, but barely playable. Waiting for the updated client ASAP !
Quote Originally Posted by realmikusmama View Post
where exactly do i click to change version??
bottom left corner
Quote Originally Posted by jason_XXX View Post
bottom left corner
I can't see anything down there. Is there a specific button to click? Please lmk asap, as I wanna update!
How to change the version
Quote Originally Posted by Mbd2212 View Post
I can't see anything down there. Is there a specific button to click? Please lmk asap, as I wanna update!
You can just clic on the varsion number, it will open a menu then you can write the good version number.
Quote Originally Posted by realmikusmama View Post
where exactly do i click to change version??
It did not work for me, but here's how you can try...
New Version Code:
X34.2.0

UPDATE: I was probably using a old client.. I tried downloading x34.1.0 from page 1 and this method worked!!

Quote Originally Posted by none123none View Post
It did not work for me, but here's how you can try...
It works just fine. You just can't join full realms and need to spam servers to force yourself in.
update the client -.-
please update client, much more ez farming
Quote Originally Posted by none123none View Post
It did not work for me, but here's how you can try...
New Version Code:
X34.2.0

UPDATE: I was probably using a old client.. I tried downloading x34.1.0 from page 1 and this method worked!!
remove the name ASAP, or risk a ban...
Quote Originally Posted by Maik8 View Post
remove the name ASAP, or risk a ban...
what name lol that's a placeholder name.
outdated
pl0x new client fast
X34.2.0
Quote Originally Posted by Marcus1725 View Post
outdated, newest verison is X34.2.0
Where can I download the newest version?
Posts 91–105 of 112 · Page 7 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us