Outdated[X34.1.0] 059 client

Posts 106–112 of 112 · Page 8 of 8
:(
Quote Originally Posted by none123none View Post
It did not work for me, but here's how you can try...
New Version Code:
X34.2.0

UPDATE: I was probably using a old client.. I tried downloading x34.1.0 from page 1 and this method worked!!

This does not work for me. It seems like I am instantly kicked.. do you know any fix for it, please?
Changing version did work for a while but now it's not. Just getting kicked instantly back to home screen now.
Quote Originally Posted by kidneythief View Post
Changing version did work for a while but now it's not. Just getting kicked instantly back to home screen now.
you have to goto a normal client, get the calender item, then u can load in on 059
ROTMG Hacked CLient
what do you mean by get the calender item to fix the problem? It won't let me load into the nexus using the 059 client. Thanks for the Help!
client is outdated
I changed to X34.1.0, entered an old nexus, then changed back to X34.2.0, and it was fine.
/Closed outdated
Posts 106–112 of 112 · Page 8 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us