PostUpdating offsets Cod4

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Updating offsets Cod4
Hi all, I am a beginner to game hacking. I read lots of tuts and guides but that didnt help me with what I need. So, I downloaded a source of a cheat for CoD4 and it has got old offsets that don't work anymore. I need to update them so that cheat works perfectly. But the problem is i don't understand where to look for Such offsets. So here's the code:
Code:
uintptr_t addr_clientinfoArray = 0x831270;
uintptr_t off_name = 0x0C;
uintptr_t off_team = 0x6AC;
uintptr_t off_positionflag = 0x470;
unsigned int size_clientInfo = 0x4CC;

uintptr_t addr_cg_t = 0x01288500;
uintptr_t off_ingame = 0x30;
uintptr_t off_health = 0x1A0;
uintptr_t cg_t_size = 0x274;

uintptr_t refdef_t = 0x078f600;
uintptr_t off_viewAngles = 0x04098; // from different class but easily offset from refdef
uintptr_t off_position = 0x40A4; // same

uintptr_t cg_ents = 0x8472D8;
unsigned int size_c_entity = 0x1DC;
uintptr_t off_clientNum = 0xCC;
uintptr_t off_IsValidEnt = 0x2; //BYTE
uintptr_t off_bAlive = 0x1C0;

uintptr_t addr_cg_s = 0x0746338;
uintptr_t off_cg_clientNum = 0x0;

entity GetPlayerData()
{
	entity ent;
	ent.health = *(int*)(addr_cg_t + off_health);
	ent.isInGame = *(int*)(addr_cg_t + off_ingame);
	ent.clientNum = *(int*)(addr_cg_s); //offset 0x0
	ent.team = *(int*)(addr_clientinfoArray + ent.clientNum * size_clientInfo + off_team);
	fov[0] = *(float*)(0x078F610);
	fov[1] = *(float*)(0x078F614);

	viewAngles.x = *(float*)(0x0793698);
	viewAngles.y = *(float*)(0x0793698 + 4);
	viewAngles.z = *(float*)(0x0793698 + 8);
	ent.pos = *(vec3*)(0x07936A4);

	return ent;
}


void ESP::UpdateResolution()
{
	resolution[0] = *(int*)0x078F608;
	resolution[1] = *(int*)0x078F608 + 4;
	screencenter[0] = resolution[0] / 2;
	screencenter[1] = resolution[1] / 2;
	bGotRes = true;
I don't need you to give me just fresh offsets without telling where you found them. I just want to know where to look for them so that I or any new beginner don't need to ask it here or anywhere else. Thanks.

P.s. The health offset is good(I found it with CE)
I have been able to find the offsets for some but not for all of them

Code:
uintptr_t addr_clientinfoArray = 0x839270;   <<-- Probably correct
uintptr_t off_name = 0x0C /14 ;
uintptr_t off_team = 0x80/6AC;
uintptr_t off_positionflag = 0x470;
unsigned int size_clientInfo = 0x4CC;  <<-- Correct

uintptr_t addr_cg_t = 0x01288500;
uintptr_t off_ingame = 0x30;
uintptr_t off_health = 0x1A0; <<-- Correct
uintptr_t cg_t_size = 0x274; 

uintptr_t refdef_t = 0x00797380  
uintptr_t off_viewAngles = 0x04098; // from different class but easily offset from refdef
uintptr_t off_position = 0x40A4; // same

uintptr_t cg_ents = 0x84F2D8   <<-- Correct
unsigned int size_c_entity = 0x1DC; <<-- Correct
uintptr_t off_clientNum = 0xCC;
uintptr_t off_IsValidEnt = 0x2; //BYTE
uintptr_t off_bAlive = 0x1C0;

uintptr_t addr_cg_s = 0x074A908;   <<-- Correct
uintptr_t off_cg_clientNum = 0x0;
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?