HelpVPN for auric cells

Posts 31–45 of 55 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by RocKit99 View Post
Seems like everything I wrote before my last message you didn't read, you need to test if your vpn extension isn't detected by steam. If it is this is the result.
What VPN are you using ?
I use Edge with Chrome Base. I did it on my laptop so I don't know the exact vpn but it was one with fairly low ratings.
Quote Originally Posted by RocKit99 View Post
I use Edge with Chrome Base. I did it on my laptop so I don't know the exact vpn but it was one with fairly low ratings.
I am so sorry for this next question, I just really want this to work, but what is edge with chrome base mean ? You mean Microsoft edge ?
I'm causing more and more and more confusing, I should better end this. Edge is Windows Browser you might know. Edge was close to a complete revamp, this update was that the core of edge was changed to chrome. Like many browsers today apart from firefox or Opera, their base is chrome with a different UI and some internal tweaks. I use the Edge with the Chrome core. So you won't probably have this version but you can use normal Chrome instead. Extension for Chrome work also in most other chrome based browser.
Quote Originally Posted by RocKit99 View Post
I'm causing more and more and more confusing, I should better end this. Edge is Windows Browser you might know. Edge was close to a complete revamp, this update was that the core of edge was changed to chrome. Like many browsers today apart from firefox or Opera, their base is chrome with a different UI and some internal tweaks. I use the Edge with the Chrome core. So you won't probably have this version but you can use normal Chrome instead. Extension for Chrome work also in most other chrome based browser.
A full tutorial with all the required tools to make the method work, that's how you clear things out.

You are just jumping over important stuff and people get confused.
Quote Originally Posted by RocKit99 View Post
I'm causing more and more and more confusing, I should better end this. Edge is Windows Browser you might know. Edge was close to a complete revamp, this update was that the core of edge was changed to chrome. Like many browsers today apart from firefox or Opera, their base is chrome with a different UI and some internal tweaks. I use the Edge with the Chrome core. So you won't probably have this version but you can use normal Chrome instead. Extension for Chrome work also in most other chrome based browser.
Oh okaay, and yeah I also have this version of Edge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RocKit99 View Post
We can make this process much more easy and I can just create you a new steam account in for example brasil.

- - - Updated - - -

When I find time to make a tutorial I will do one
Nice, tutorial would be really appreciated
Quote Originally Posted by xXGhostXx1230 View Post
Oh okaay, and yeah I also have this version of Edge.

- - - Updated - - -



Nice, tutorial would be really appreciated

1- Open Microsoft Edge

2- Download this extension (FreeLy VPN)

3- Choose Argentina and connect

4- Now you should be able to access Steam without detected ..

if changing country is not working .. create a new account and gift yourself what ever you want .
Quote Originally Posted by Bounty.Hunter View Post
1- Open Microsoft Edge

2- Download this extension (FreeLy VPN)

3- Choose Argentina and connect

4- Now you should be able to access Steam without detected ..

if changing country is not working .. create a new account and gift yourself what ever you want .
You mean the one with 6 rating ?
cuz it's super slow, took me like 10 minutes to reach Steam website
And whenever I try to login it says "There have been too many login failures from your network in a short time period. Please wait and try again later."
Quote Originally Posted by Bounty.Hunter View Post
1- Open Microsoft Edge

2- Download this extension (FreeLy VPN)

3- Choose Argentina and connect

4- Now you should be able to access Steam without detected ..

if changing country is not working .. create a new account and gift yourself what ever you want .
Do you mind giving a screenshot with the extension from google web store?
Quote Originally Posted by xXGhostXx1230 View Post
You mean the one with 6 rating ?
cuz it's super slow, took me like 10 minutes to reach Steam website
And whenever I try to login it says "There have been too many login failures from your network in a short time period. Please wait and try again later."
yeah i know it's freakin slow .. but this is the free solution .. I've tried every extension yesterday , nothing works but this .. it's keep gave me error and slow down , I refresh the page and reconnect .. that's took me 1 hour

see this is proof attached

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
Do you mind giving a screenshot with the extension from google web store?
sure . see attached
xx.png88 KB · 13 downloads Untitled.png142 KB · 11 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by Bounty.Hunter View Post
yeah i know it's freakin slow .. but this is the free solution .. I've tried every extension yesterday , nothing works but this .. it's keep gave me error and slow down , I refresh the page and reconnect .. that's took me 1 hour

see this is proof attached

- - - Updated - - -



sure . see attached
I meant the vpn, I'm not sure which one (even with the name)
Quote Originally Posted by Bounty.Hunter View Post
yeah i know it's freakin slow .. but this is the free solution .. I've tried every extension yesterday , nothing works but this .. it's keep gave me error and slow down , I refresh the page and reconnect .. that's took me 1 hour

see this is proof attached

- - - Updated - - -



sure . see attached
Did you also get the "There have been too many login failures from your network in a short time period. Please wait and try again later." error, when trying to login ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
I meant the vpn, I'm not sure which one (even with the name)
https://imgur.com/a/7SVCCzy

This is it
Quote Originally Posted by Bounty.Hunter View Post
1- Open Microsoft Edge

2- Download this extension (FreeLy VPN)

3- Choose Argentina and connect

4- Now you should be able to access Steam without detected ..

if changing country is not working .. create a new account and gift yourself what ever you want .
Thanks! I can vouch that this is working.
Just created a new account in Argentina, I don't think you can sign in with an existing account as it will say "There have been too many login failures from your network in a short time period. Please wait and try again later."
Just make a brand new account and sign in with chrome or whatever.
Quote Originally Posted by thezxcvballs View Post
Thanks! I can vouch that this is working.
Just created a new account in Argentina, I don't think you can sign in with an existing account as it will say "There have been too many login failures from your network in a short time period. Please wait and try again later."
Just make a brand new account and sign in with chrome or whatever.
Nice, and btw you can login with existing account, it's just pain in the ass, you gotta keep trying.
But made a mistake, I didn't login to Steam client with VPN, so in Edge, it detected my original country [told me to login to Steam client with Argentina], and by the time I login to steam client with VPN, on Edge, I got logged out, so I'm back trying to login again

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so here's my story with this:

I kept trying to login to my account, but always got the "There have been too many login failures from your network in a short time period. Please wait and try again later."
So I went outside for a walk, came back, tried again, and wow things were super smooth this time, logged in the first try, then Account details, and tried to change my country, and yeeaahh.... got the same error as everyone else.
Then I just gave up, and made a new account, that is Argentina country and finally I can buy stuff cheaper But the only problem is I have to buy DBD again with basically all DLC's [Cuz I like every DLC ] Calculated it, it will cost me around 20 euro, which is not that bad for the game + all DLC
I will have to start over again, but you know what? I don't really care. Atleast the country is Argentina, that's what matters

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and @Bounty.Hunter , Thank you very much for the help
We can make this process much more easy and I can just create you a new steam account in for example brasil.

- - - Updated - - -

When I find time to make a tutorial I will do one
Posts 31–45 of 55 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?