WallHack for Windows 7 64bit Users.

PollDoes it work for you?
1,549 votes
Posts 871–885 of 1,120 · Page 59 of 75
100% NOT DETECTED but nothing happens when pressing f10.
WARKING W7 64BIT!!!! TKSS MAN
dosent work anymore worked good
It's working for all windows 7 64-bit users, and any one who says otherwise doesn't know what their doing, I've got it to work for at least 3 besides myself it works fine, end of story
It says 'non existing file', when I try to inject it.
no problems with virusscanner anymore with it and I've done everything that I have to do xD

Any suggestions?
try to download it again and remmeber to run the injector as an admin
Already did, both of them.
Looser... the video is from the xmas version of the game... OMG
Quote Originally Posted by crossmadnez View Post
Looser... the video is from the xmas version of the game... OMG
How about this one? Is this from the X-Mas vers.?
works perfectly :P thx ^^
try coding it smootly good tho .. i re-edited your WH script which works posting asap
Posts 871–885 of 1,120 · Page 59 of 75
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us