[UPDATE]Keylogger
lol his whole city thts a bummer for people who want to hack ca lol
Thanks for de update
lol if i get i ip ban than i would just simply request a new ip from my router lol. and if u ip ban his wholecity would that mean if i was in his city i would not be able to go on mpgh??
He's like 13 years old, he's not that smart. After about 15 days his program will run out and he wont have any more cash for it, unless he manages another scam. (Which is how he got the money in the first place) He scammed some dude 200 dollars out of an iPod.
how do u know??
lol jw but how do u guys find out so much shit bout this?
Okay thanks obama for the update do you know exacly wich thread this is in?
well r4hd.. w/e, its bravia, he changed his -rangerZ name because he was getting flamed too much, so yh
he went pretty steep for just getting his account banned. sorta funny if anyone in his city wants to hack 

:/ I dont have to get anytraining right =)?
Cause I dont even download hacks anymore
Also I dont have anymore orientation =
Free to be a new minion you know what I want hejsen
Cause I dont even download hacks anymore
Also I dont have anymore orientation =
Free to be a new minion you know what I want hejsen

Even though he is ip banned an ip reset is as easy as calling your isp lol its not perm, to a hacker nothing is perm not even mac adress ban because theres somthing called MAC spoofing MAC address - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia so hackers can get back anyware unless you call the police on him but coming from a hacking site im not sure they will help you hehe 

This thread is closed for replies.




TOPBLAST was Hay