When i saw this keylogger i was like
, then I was ;ike
then more like
... then
because i havent downloaded anything from here for a while and finally i was
to all those people that have been fortunate enough to not get keylogged

So, this whole thing is now over? we can calm down now...?
, then I was ;ike
then more like
... then
because i havent downloaded anything from here for a while and finally i was
to all those people that have been fortunate enough to not get keylogged
So, this whole thing is now over? we can calm down now...?

/
)

, because I forgot my combat arms, and he told me that he had a program to recover my pass. then thats when i spammed all the boards and crashed the site :P (hey i wanted mi acc back. but mpgh was crashed for 30+min)
TOPBLAST was Hay
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
