Highest ping EVER?

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Highest ping EVER?
So I was playing and then a guys just ran at the same place for awhile, and the BOOM, he was at the other side of the map. I was using hack, so thats how I knew.

And so, I looked at his/her ping...
and it was:
5000

Yeah, I know, proof.


IN YA FACE!



Now, I don't think you've seen better than that!
I've seen that Trephneor, it happens when people are going to disconnect or leave. Yea, nothing special.
highest was 69999 sry no proff i deleted by accident
nope soz ive seen 6000-7000 and there IS higher
lagger noobs xD
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
lagger noobs xD
Yeah, and the real scary thing is, that THEY see there own moving,
but for us, it's like teleporting!
my highest ive ever seen is 13000 yeah really 13k !!
but on the CF forum on z8games i saw a pic with someone with a ping of 63k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by crossfireang View Post
my highest ive ever seen is 13000 yeah really 13k !!
but on the CF forum on z8games i saw a pic with someone with a ping of 63k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow.


@Ghost

Wow too.
I know:
pro-knifer
pro-glitcher
pro-sniper

but never heard of Pro-Lagger

And actually
this guy had 6000 at max, but I didn't SS that...
thats some insane lagg if seen players that have that lagg a hole match
"I'm just saying"
dude highest ping ive ever seen was alaska 11,000 man that guy pawned us with m60 he was a pro lagger
i saw a guy with 9000 something and he never dced
pain in the ass to snipe,you shot him,waited like 10 sec THEN you got the kill -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post
So I was playing and then a guys just ran at the same place for awhile, and the BOOM, he was at the other side of the map. I was using hack, so thats how I knew.

And so, I looked at his/her ping...
and it was:
5000

Yeah, I know, proof.


IN YA FACE!



Now, I don't think you've seen better than that!


Now you are fucked because you write that you were hacking and posted a SS with your IGN so if a CF or z8games spy comes your doomed...
I remember being in a game when the cf servers where fucked up, dunno why, and everyone had like 5k pings, and pretty much every game in a channel was waiting.

Lul shit happens.
Wow laggers.
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us