Highest ping EVER?

Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
That's not 5000

That's 4943
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
That's not 5000

That's 4943
Lol, suck my dick!



@Coke
Lol, un-lucky you.


@Forgot the name
So, you're uploading that picture or not?
i can get more thank 10k ping when my internernet connection goes down
last time was about 10131(ping)
and i was still play )
but in 2 minitus i get disconect
lol try playing on a net with 5 other people on,THATS lagg
I've DC alot one time it took me 4min to disconnected am my ping when up 10k each sec during storm it reached 350k + and than my CF crashed and computer loged on my Pc and got and Error and had to uninstall and reinstall 4 + times Shounld have SSed it but my computer was frozen...

Anyone with (100+) pings lags so stfu and my ping is a nice perfect (56) BUY INTERNET or MOVE by an internet place xD
Ive seen someone who played a game with constant 14k ping lmao
yeah try to download froom torrents and play at the same time and you gona see what is an bad ping!
lol noob my own ping hit 20k on my bros pc its wierd though i didnt d/c O.o
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post
So I was playing and then a guys just ran at the same place for awhile, and the BOOM, he was at the other side of the map. I was using hack, so thats how I knew.

And so, I looked at his/her ping...
and it was:
5000

Yeah, I know, proof.


IN YA FACE!






Now, I don't think you've seen better than that!


Lol ?
Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us