Highest ping EVER?

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by mokkiller2 View Post
Now you are fucked because you write that you were hacking and posted a SS with your IGN so if a CF or z8games spy comes your doomed...
Noob.
Every single person besides you already knows my IGN is Trephneor. Noob.
And they won't ban it because there is no proof, that I am hacking.
some times its not the actually player its u and ur paper computer
ive seen a 7k b4. when it starts to get that high they tend to disconnect
nah i kicked my modem before adn my ping went to 10000 i was like WTF lol
Quote Originally Posted by ody2 View Post
nah i kicked my modem before adn my ping went to 10000 i was like WTF lol
lol
i had 9000 ping earlier today
i went to 8000 before but i think that was glitched since my fps was at 50
I am the biggest lagger ever. :/
I spike every two minutes. I keep going to 5-7k ping.
I'm used to this. /yea
I got ss one player ping is 46k i can try upload it.
Quote Originally Posted by wRGAERghaewrhggaerh View Post
I got ss one player ping is 46k i can try upload it.
pictures or it didn't happen.
highest ping i ever seen....it was 9800 XD
the highest i ever got is 2300 XD
true
more than 9000, used all the bullets from m4..and nothing..lol
end of story..i died /
49k ping from me, ******net ownage while I'm capped
Lol i seen someone with 20k ping he wasnt dcing i was shocked.
i had 50000 ping once no joke cause i dc
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us