hex editor on perks:Dead By Daylight

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
hex editor on perks:Dead By Daylight
Hello so I discovered hex editor not so long ago and I used it on empathy zanshin tactics and bond. I want to know if its on anything else.
Do you mind sharing it with us, please? Of course, if it's not one of those `private` deal-kind-of-stuff )

And about your question...I think any other perk with similar skills like empathy/zanshin would work...Aura/item revealing perks.
To be honest, it would be works on all perks as long as you know how to edit/add the hex codes.

Like i've tried aura readings with Plunderer's Instinct. so far just that 'cause i still lack of knowledge about it xD
Quote Originally Posted by jakubkoo9 View Post
Hello so I discovered hex editor not so long ago and I used it on empathy zanshin tactics and bond. I want to know if its on anything else.
any idea how to increase range in zanshin? only 32 meter is short...?or any other perk to do it ?
help
Quote Originally Posted by Porto88 View Post
any idea how to increase range in zanshin? only 32 meter is short...?or any other perk to do it ?
can you share the hex code of the zanshin wall hack or say how u did it, i tried editing the RevealBreakable... sentence but it wont work
Quote Originally Posted by SmokingThatFire420 View Post
Someone can make the generator repairing faster?
No way, all actions that have a progress bar is server-side include gens

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MUSTA121 View Post
can you share the hex code of the zanshin wall hack or say how u did it, i tried editing the RevealBreakable... sentence but it wont work
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1550990

Here is the method for Zanshin Tactics, u just need to follow the screenshots to get it right. And remember, you ALWAYS remove the old value (replace with 00) to put the new one in.

https://i.ibb.co/hHwb7RN/Step-10-1.jpg
Quote Originally Posted by hex-X View Post
No way, all actions that have a progress bar is server-side include gens
Are you sure? I played a few months ago with a guy that made his own hacks, and it let him jump around and repair gens very quickly. I'm sure it was some sort of infinite great skillcheck thing.

Edit: Actually, you're right. They would have to be server-side in order for the other survivors to see the progress too, but skillchecks must be client-side.

Quote Originally Posted by jakubkoo9 View Post
Hello so I discovered hex editor not so long ago and I used it on empathy zanshin tactics and bond. I want to know if its on anything else.
I've tried.Actually,you can use the editor to achieve wall hack and even change your character's walking speed.But I can not change the addons' data.For example,I rewrite the date of the shape's addon(memorial flower?I guess).
But nothing happened.I can normally start the game.But the stalker power (I mean,the killer's strength)doesn't have any change.So as the toolbox's addon and toolbox itself.Only when I changed the data of the toolbox will the SLL stop me.
Sorry for my poor English.I'm a Chinese player.
Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless11042541 View Post
Edit: Actually, you're right. They would have to be server-side in order for the other survivors to see the progress too, but skillchecks must be client-side.
Skillchecks are client sided. You can set "ModifySkillCheckProbability" and "ModifySkillCheckBonusZoneSize" really high so you get a lot of easy Skillchecks.
Quote Originally Posted by JellyBelly1809 View Post
Skillchecks are client sided. You can set "ModifySkillCheckProbability" and "ModifySkillCheckBonusZoneSize" really high so you get a lot of easy Skillchecks.
You can still edit your paks files ??? I thought it was now encrypted even on steam version
does someone know how much the jump hack is worth, i want to try to find it on the mobile version
Mm I do not think this is possible anymore, I found empathy, and deerstalker in pak 15, but EAC gives me an error, says the file version is different, must be encrypted like previous person said.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?