PushToConsole commands

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Thanks but very simple ones
Quote Originally Posted by mwb1234 View Post
Only the last two sound useful.


NO THIS HAS ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH AIMBOTS
what is the matter with you?
i never said anything about aimbots.
I was simply curious about what those commands were..

i wonder what world north does? hmm
Quote Originally Posted by wankswor10 View Post
What does this do? Does some of it have something to do with an aimbot?
A Newb would say that, if you are good with c++ and D3d then you would understand that your answer is NO, Anyway, Aimbots are against the rules unless you get VIP
Quote Originally Posted by mwb1234 View Post
Only the last two sound useful.


NO THIS HAS ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH AIMBOTS
the last 2 ones doesnt do anything ... tested them and saw nothing
i posted this some quite awhile back or something close I just logged what accessed the Console
Quote Originally Posted by mwb1234 View Post
Only the last two sound useful.


NO THIS HAS ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH AIMBOTS
well the NFD looks promising no?
what in the hell is all this? oh wait now I remember those old VIP hacks where you go into the files and there would be a .txt file ect. ect. So the point of this is? Im a little confused bro.
Quote Originally Posted by |-|3|_][({}PT3R12 View Post
Lol didn't BigBoy already log and release the same thing?

Anyways GJ... PushToConsole has gotten noobish I think, check the hack section if you dun believe :O
I agree the hacks are kinda getting pre lame with every1 releasing the same stuff "/
bumped

/closed
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us