Xigncode Bypass

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Xigncode Bypass

I'm currently trying to do a simple bypass.

objective: Ignore messages like "Suspicious program detected".

so far i managed to ignore the message, the big problem is that after a few minutes the game closes

I tried to ignore the "TerminateProcess" function, but the result was negative!

if anyone can help i would appreciate it
Quote Originally Posted by Baza2k22 View Post

I'm currently trying to do a simple bypass.

objective: Ignore messages like "Suspicious program detected".

so far i managed to ignore the message, the big problem is that after a few minutes the game closes

I tried to ignore the "TerminateProcess" function, but the result was negative!

if anyone can help i would appreciate it
how are we going to help you if you don't show the code?
use a hypervisor and hide your program, it's the simplest way, hiding it directly through usermode is complicated for several reasons
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?