[RELEASE] For GorFag Noobs.

Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by UVB-76 View Post
I leached from myself.
Gorfag Noob.

I should make one for these mutha Fuckin Leechers /yea
Someone seems mad. There's nothing WRONG with Gordon`. He supplies FREE VIP hacks to the public, you don't have to pay for his hacks like other sites. If you don't like it then go play another game. Your jealousy bullshit isn't needed.

IF you DO NOT want YOUR mod LEECHED just keep it PRIVATE between you and the people who want it.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Someone seems mad. There's nothing WRONG with Gordon`. He supplies FREE VIP hacks to the public, you don't have to pay for his hacks like other sites. If you don't like it then go play another game. Your jealousy bullshit isn't needed.

IF you DO NOT want YOUR mod LEECHED just keep it PRIVATE between you and the people who want it.

Traitor
hehe
can i post this on gorfag site?
i wanna see peoples reactions
Quote Originally Posted by <(O_o)> View Post
can i post this on gorfag site?
i wanna see peoples reactions
No one will invite me to the site lol. /yea

@Tyrannus
GTFO, if there that low to leech and not give credit then this is there payback, and if I could post it on there site I would. I have nothing agents the owner. I don't know him, but if he isn't gonna enforce no leeching then they fail and I will post this on there site if I could..

TRADER!

BTW NICE:
Re: Leaching
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post
No one will invite me to the site lol. /yea

@Tyrannus
GTFO, if there that low to leech and not give credit then this is there payback, and if I could post it on there site I would. I have nothing agents the owner. I don't know him, but if he isn't gonna enforce no leeching then they fail and I will post this on there site if I could..

TRADER!
I am also UVB-76 on the site that shall not be said here and I made my scope mod and posted there first (to get post count for free VIP). Then I leached my own mod over to MPGH. Is THAT okay?
Quote Originally Posted by UVB-76 View Post
I am also UVB-76 on the site that shall not be said here and I made my scope mod and posted there first (to get post count for free VIP). Then I leached my own mod over to MPGH. Is THAT okay?
If it is your mod then there is no problem with it, But when they leech our mods and give no credit then yes there is a problem. At-less give credit to the correct person.
True, mate, too true,
but they do make good hacks.
?????
u need an invite to get in?
i jst made an account :\
wierd
OMFG EPIC PWNED +1
I always thought QFT meant QUIT FUCKING TROLLING D:
Thanks everyone,
/yea
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?