[RELEASE] For GorFag Noobs.

Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
i would use this for the disgrace to GORFAG. HURRAY MPGh
Quote Originally Posted by xXhottyXx View Post
i would use this for the disgrace to GORFAG. HURRAY MPGh
Thanks man. /me
A v2 would be nice
As I said, middle fiinger on gun to make it more clear and "Fuck You" way
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
A v2 would be nice
As I said, middle fiinger on gun to make it more clear and "Fuck You" way
Eh okay I will release it.
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post
Lol, I think some people will. /me
Whats your prob with GorFag(is it they leech or what)

I would use it if I knew how to inject

Well Imma just hack
umm Wat do u think SgtStarr THEY LEECH EVERYTHING WE HAVE HERE IN MPGH and btw nice mod u have there
Quote Originally Posted by remixdvd View Post
umm Wat do u think SgtStarr THEY LEECH EVERYTHING WE HAVE HERE IN MPGH and btw nice mod u have there
V2 is out now.

@SgtStarr
Yea it is, They leech everything we release so.. F them.
Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?