AngryD3D Remaking

PollShould i remake the hacks?
47 votes
Posts 16–30 of 79 · Page 2 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Defekto21 View Post
if u recover your base...u gonna post this hack here?
hope u recover it
yep, already found base footer, only headers,detours,bytes,bypass (if i can get one) & done xD
Did you did a HARD FORMAT or a normal FAST format?
Quote Originally Posted by burn2hell View Post
Did you did a HARD FORMAT or a normal FAST format?
Hard Format, But i already found Fonts back
Now the rest
Hmm usually if you format any drive all the files get deleted and cant be recovered. Im not sure if any of these will work but you could try o.o.
#1:If you have a anti virus some of them backup your files so can recover them.
#2:You could try System restore (maybe...)
#3:And this one is hard but.... Just restart the whole thing o.o...
Quote Originally Posted by maxim1524 View Post
fsdagasdgadsgdfhdfh
Do not spam lol, spam section is somewhere else xD

/me
Quote Originally Posted by maxim1524 View Post
fsdagasdgadsgdfhdfh

This must be your favorite section. Click here.
Quote Originally Posted by Pagn View Post
This must be your favorite section. Click here.
Lol I had no idea there was such thing called the spam corner on this forum
nice and please make auto quick plant/defuse with them...
Quote Originally Posted by aerrow107 View Post
nice and please make auto quick plant/defuse with them...
Please don't beg anyone here.
Before posting, please check the rules.
hi dude can u teach me how to put that code on c++?

i dont know how to use it

/me
Damn that's painful. Happened to me but ever since my first hack bases ever went missing I never cared if I lost them again.
I'm glad to let you learn something.
all hope is not lost! a record of the files (a file sayin that you coded all 14000 lines) should be somwhere in your registry and maybe the d3d base lines encrypted in em but i wouldnt go messing in there without the help of a technician, best to do get a real professional techician in your house and he may help you recover the files.
I know how you feel about losing coding. xD I did a hard reset on my computer, and lost all the scripts for a game I was creating with PHP, therefore I lost about 50-60 scripts that were included in the game. About 40-50,000 lines were lost immediately.

If you manage to get back the coding, then you sir, are lucky. xD
Posts 16–30 of 79 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us