HelpI'd like to create a private server 2024

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
I'd like to create a private server 2024
Hello, as title says I want to make a private server just for me and my friends that uses base game AQW but without membership. Is this still possible in 2024? I'll likely open it up to the public after I test it out but for now I just need a quick little updated tutorial. Thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by MelonVII View Post
Hello, as title says I want to make a private server just for me and my friends that uses base game AQW but without membership. Is this still possible in 2024? I'll likely open it up to the public after I test it out but for now I just need a quick little updated tutorial. Thanks in advance
Yes! 2024 PS are still a thing! (Best to include a custom Flash Enabled Player so the PS can be accessed easily.)

Secure: NO NO NO.

Make Public: Highly unrecommended [by me, you do you] (There is not a single AQW PS that is not easily hackable beyond Lafworlds)
which was easily hacked by another user here on MPGH.

I myself with less experience than now hacked over 8 of them when they we're active. All eight in one day, working with Grimoire/Cetera/Revenant. (A few of them paid attention and fixed the issue). Which long story short if ithe PS Game loads on your end, I can make the cheats load as well, regardless of the "Security/Obfuscation/Etc."

In Short, Get the PS files, find the matching youtube tutorial, guesstimate on what they don't show, UniserverZ can cover running Apache/SQL/phpmyadmin.
You will need some other stuff too possibly - SFS

Depending on the salsicha PS files you downloaded assuming that's where you went to get them as I've seen few other places allowing such, other than older PS's like Orakle/HiddenWorlds/Etc.

There are a few things to replace in the files to set your information instead, I have a personal PS of the old Orakle I removed the BD's from and updated in like 2022 or something. Anyhow main point is....the steps depend directly on the PS files you download. So I recommend getting them then asking for help to make it easier. The steps are never much so different, really depends on the base and how the PS creator set it up.

I apologize for the long a** delay and this answer, but it is what it is.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?