Unban Request

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Unban Request
@Noxey here,

@Azerila has perma banned me for my Telegram containing a link to my website, which includes nothing other than link to my Telegram and my Discord contact, along with text saying that I'm #1 and reviews directly from MPGH, and MPGH only as I'm only on MPGH and Auto-Replacement system which again asks for nothing other than order id that they get trough buying from me on MPGH - Telegram/Discord. I'm not sure if this goes against the rules, I remember that I've asked someone about it a very long time, 5+ years ago and I've received a green light about sharing website which has no auto-store.

If having a link in Telegram bio was a problem I would have appreciated a warning, message or infraction and I would have deleted it right away as I don't care about it, the website was literally what was already on the thread, there was nothing MALICIOUS or MEANT to REDIRECT traffic elsewhere or to BOOST my sales in any shape, way or form.

I've deleted that link from the bio and I'm sorry for unknowingly breaking any rules, and I'm also wondering if any higher-ups could look into the concerns I'm having with particular staff member, I may not be right but that's how I feel for the first time since I've joined MPGH, in any case I'm glad for the opportunity MPGH has given me and I'm looking forward to continue providing the best services. I could share more details privately.

@Flengo @Ben @Hero or anyone else? Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by 6874coffee View Post
@Noxey here,

@Azerila has perma banned me for my Telegram containing a link to my website, which includes nothing other than link to my Telegram and my Discord contact, along with text saying that I'm #1 and reviews directly from MPGH, and MPGH only as I'm only on MPGH and Auto-Replacement system which again asks for nothing other than order id that they get trough buying from me on MPGH - Telegram/Discord. I'm not sure if this goes against the rules, I remember that I've asked someone about it a very long time, 5+ years ago and I've received a green light about sharing website which has no auto-store.

If having a link in Telegram bio was a problem I would have appreciated a warning, message or infraction and I would have deleted it right away as I don't care about it, the website was literally what was already on the thread, there was nothing MALICIOUS or MEANT to REDIRECT traffic elsewhere or to BOOST my sales in any shape, way or form.

I've deleted that link from the bio and I'm sorry for unknowingly breaking any rules, and I'm also wondering if any higher-ups could look into the concerns I'm having with particular staff member, I may not be right but that's how I feel for the first time since I've joined MPGH, in any case I'm glad for the opportunity MPGH has given me and I'm looking forward to continue providing the best services. I could share more details privately.

@Flengo @Ben @Hero or anyone else? Thank you.
you are number one egoist on mpgh that has most complain regard you i told you its prema ban .but we decide to allow or not drop number 1 hald your vouches come from free acc giveaway . any link goes outside mpgh is prema ban.
2-even if we decide to unban you you have to change that attitude of yours.
3-next time i get complain prema ban wont even get chance to open disptue you will be gone.

glad to hear you removed link any outside link not allowed even to emty page.
second you have promise here with word that you dont get report that involve threating .
remove acc you dont have and has it on list
i helped you with 3 thread but if you dont plan to change your attitude only reason i may let it go is due to customer you sold high warranty

last and most important thing write it and put it infront of you

We are account seller no one .we are not elon musk. we are not world leader. just sellers noting important regard that.

last thing is you think you are elon musk .but brain wise you are trump.

Promise to change attitude stop useing number one its not even allowed as well.do not get valid reports.if you ignore or cant warranty for weeks or got issue inform customers not ignore .last thing if i see any report on you that you are trashing customers you be really gone . if cool feel free and as someone who was here for this long should have known links not allowed .tho since you are sorry for mistake it give us chance to help you as well if can promise these i will personaly vouch for 2nd chance if you want to go ahead and argue with me that i targeted you etc i put whole photos of complain i have all valid and customer reports.and close this i already talked to Flengo or Lance or ben all staff know this so dont act like victem .a simple promise can help you . if you feel like targeted valid proof or second post of mine is all proof i have that you should not be allowed here.wish you luck and hope you read and respond with right mind .

your ban reason was valid and within rules but issue come with that and other so sort it here and go ahead do rest of your work no one will bother you 90% of report i get is from you and you offer them money to show my chat to you .
https://prnt.sc/56WwBpeMq7kK

if we count by scam reports you are first.

see what happen with Uwa he was selling same acc no warranty no respond you are no diffrent.tho lily will respond to this mainly we vote on rest of it depnding on how you respond or plan to change you made customers leave mpgh.
Thank you for your reply, I'm happy to share my sales with you and you can verify that are all vouches in the last few years 100% valid and none from a giveaway.
I take great pride in providing all my services. 2 reports since 2025 is less than 1% of all sales, you can't have all customers happy, that's impossible and I have never ignored customers.
I also have never "trashed" customers after your infraction a year or two ago. Yes I have complaint about some of your actions, and yes I was concerned about you telling my now lost customer that my warranty is a "scam".

For the rule I broke - I'm sorry and I didn't knew that's a problem, I have realized the mistake I've did. Yes I knew links were not allowed and that are auto-stores or direct advertising on thread isn't allowed, however I thought having a website with Telegram and Discord displayed and Auto-Replacement system is ok, apparently it's not. I'm completely wrong and sorry.

I actually make customers visit MPGH, below is the proof of that, a customer that has found me on MPGH was happy with my service and recommended my service to 2 or 3 friends of his my services, after service has been provided I have asked them to visit MPGH and leave their reviews.
https://ibb.co/99y6y3q6ⓘ
https://ibb.co/gLK87gSbⓘ

I could find dozen of situations like these, I heard the saying that the negative reviews are the loudest ones, could be.
But again this is about a link and yes if you are saying that is a problem I fully acknowledge that and it won't happen again, if there is anything else that goes against the rules please let me know and I'll take note and actions that it won't happen again.

For anyone reading this, even if my unban request isn't approved, all subscriptions and warranties will be honored, nobody will lose a day of service. I'll fully complete more than 5000 active services that were paid in the last 3 years, even if I'm no longer welcome here. Thank you for your considiration.
Auto-upgrades and auto-replacements are not allowed.
Also, you are not targeted because you were not banned by one person, and without a decision from a higher Staff.

As for this specific situation, you sent me https://prnt.sc/IsY1PsX5QrqB
No one says you or your warranty is a scam.
It was taken out of context, and it was about the situation we had on the site and regarding YouTube, and the whole situation around it, where many people were scammed.
YouTube (and other sites and applications) can change prices overnight, as they have already done, and increase prices from minimal to 400%, which happened recently and will continue to happen in the future. In that context, it was said, and I, as a seller, can confirm that for both the seller and the buyer, anything longer than a year is a risky move precisely because of the instability of prices, constant price increases, and because all these sites and applications can change terms and conditions overnight.
Quote Originally Posted by Magictouch View Post
Auto-upgrades and auto-replacements are not allowed.
Also, you are not targeted because you were not banned by one person, and without a decision from a higher Staff.

As for this specific situation, you sent me https://prnt.sc/IsY1PsX5QrqBⓘ
No one says you or your warranty is a scam.
It was taken out of context, and it was about the situation we had on the site and regarding YouTube, and the whole situation around it, where many people were scammed.
YouTube (and other sites and applications) can change prices overnight, as they have already done, and increase prices from minimal to 400%, which happened recently and will continue to happen in the future. In that context, it was said, and I, as a seller, can confirm that for both the seller and the buyer, anything longer than a year is a risky move precisely because of the instability of prices, constant price increases, and because all these sites and applications can change terms and conditions overnight.
The customer was asking about Spotify Upgrade and it was literally what he said once I've asked him if he wants to pay with his preferred method as I couldn't accept it at first but he mentioned that Azerila could, I could provide the full convo if needed. That's why I felt targeted, if I'm not - good. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

In any case, it doesn't even matter at the end of the day, I've made a mistake of thinking an outside link to a website that has no auto-store is fine, so I did it, I've learned today that is not okay and removed it. I'm looking just to get unbanned for this silly mistake.
Hey, could I get a response from anyone? There are bunch of users contacting me on Telegram asking me what happened and needing my help, and I couldn't do my best helping them without the chat logs. 🙃
Request approved.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?