[INFO] WarRock Source Code Section

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post

What can i post in this section?
-WarRock Hack Codes
-WarRock NoMenu Codes
-WarRock D3D Codes
-WarRock Code Snippets
What is that
Quote Originally Posted by cineSRef View Post
What is that
Section, not this thread...
Look, its all codes to make hacks
Learn some c++ and you will understand
Lol, I now understand =) But How I can find D3D9 base with only chams ? After I can release that.
bueno ,pero donde esta la code_

bueno y el link_
Donwload link pls
Quote Originally Posted by Gegner View Post
Donwload link pls
Download link for?
Here is nothing to download?
Quote Originally Posted by Desailly14 View Post
FOOLS

Its a section, everyone that has working addies, can post them here, there aint any f download links!

yeah men he's right.
Oh sry i dont Know
Quote Originally Posted by Gegner View Post
Oh sry i dont Know
What you don't know?
Quote Originally Posted by marcusalier View Post
is it sticky or not??!!?
It is ... why? /
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
It is ... why? /
LOOL at your reply ^^
Beliave ALLAH

I Hack Our MPGH.net You're very dangerous!
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us