wait how do i force host ... sorry im new at this
[Release] Terminator Invasion: T2 (MOD)
PollWhat did you think of this MOD and or Update? (only vote after testing)
49 votes
It's written in the instructions:
5. Force host. In console type the following commands:
party_hostmigration 0
party_connecttimeout 1
@Josephlittle: In the video I got killed by pavelow after reaching critical damage caused by a rocket. When reached critical damage while cloaking, the cloaking malfunctions as well and you become visible. That said, I think you're absolutely right, I guess I never got killed by a Pavelow while cloaking during testing so I didn't think about it. I'll add coldblooded, Thanks!
@Archangel: Well, I used thermal for that. But yeah, Night vision is possible too. Might add it as a cycle. Thanks. Will see if NV is fun.
5. Force host. In console type the following commands:
party_hostmigration 0
party_connecttimeout 1
@Josephlittle: In the video I got killed by pavelow after reaching critical damage caused by a rocket. When reached critical damage while cloaking, the cloaking malfunctions as well and you become visible. That said, I think you're absolutely right, I guess I never got killed by a Pavelow while cloaking during testing so I didn't think about it. I'll add coldblooded, Thanks!
@Archangel: Well, I used thermal for that. But yeah, Night vision is possible too. Might add it as a cycle. Thanks. Will see if NV is fun.
Niiiiiice.
Ok guys, I need your opinion.
As an alternative to the cloak mode the way it is now, I can do teleport:
- when pressing the button, it will load, for 30 seconds, just like cloak
- Once ready, you can use it:
-- You won't be able to move and your weapons will be taken away
-- An airstrike selection screen comes up where you can select the location you want to teleport to.
- When location is selected, you will remain frozen for a few seconds, unable to do anything. During this time, you will blink (invisible/visible), like the last three seconds of cloak.
-- Then you teleport to your selected location, where you will be frozen without weapons for the same amount of seconds as before, blinking as well, before regaining controls and weapons. You will also make a sound once teleported, that can be heard by the enemy, so they can hear where someone has teleported to.
Advantage of teleport for Terminators: Travel far distances fast
Disadvantage of teleport for Terminators: Terminators can't sneak up on ppl, like with cloak. they don't have radar when teleporting so they don't know if there are enemies there. + time right before and after teleport, Terminators are very vulnerable and helpless.
What do you guys think
1. Use this instead of Cloak
2. Add it, and also keep Cloak.
3. Don't add it, just keep Cloak
(not using it and also removing cloak is not an option
)
PS: I've added Nightvision for terminators and coldblooded while cloaking, but I want to wait for some feedback on this before releasing an update.
Keep the suggestions coming!
As an alternative to the cloak mode the way it is now, I can do teleport:
- when pressing the button, it will load, for 30 seconds, just like cloak
- Once ready, you can use it:
-- You won't be able to move and your weapons will be taken away
-- An airstrike selection screen comes up where you can select the location you want to teleport to.
- When location is selected, you will remain frozen for a few seconds, unable to do anything. During this time, you will blink (invisible/visible), like the last three seconds of cloak.
-- Then you teleport to your selected location, where you will be frozen without weapons for the same amount of seconds as before, blinking as well, before regaining controls and weapons. You will also make a sound once teleported, that can be heard by the enemy, so they can hear where someone has teleported to.
Advantage of teleport for Terminators: Travel far distances fast
Disadvantage of teleport for Terminators: Terminators can't sneak up on ppl, like with cloak. they don't have radar when teleporting so they don't know if there are enemies there. + time right before and after teleport, Terminators are very vulnerable and helpless.
What do you guys think
1. Use this instead of Cloak
2. Add it, and also keep Cloak.
3. Don't add it, just keep Cloak
(not using it and also removing cloak is not an option
)PS: I've added Nightvision for terminators and coldblooded while cloaking, but I want to wait for some feedback on this before releasing an update.
Keep the suggestions coming!
Do the humans even have a chance?
Hmmm. Soo i type those 2 commands in the IW4 Console? or is their a button to bring console up .....
My noobness is probably getting on someones nerves
My noobness is probably getting on someones nerves
@kieki4567, Yes you need to enter those two commands in console, then just look for a game, you will be host.
If you don't know how to get the console up, download alterIWNET, the console will be unlocked by default.
@Punkshock: Again; yes! I almost always win when human. Take a look at the scores in the screenshots I posted under 'human features' in the main post.. Two out of three, Humans are winning by a long lead.
Try it! You'll see it's balanced, as long as the players are fairly balanced.
Granted, the Terminators have a whole lot more bells and whistles: superjump, cloak, (teleport maybe soon -feedback please!), super powerful weapons, full thermal vision, etc.
But that's the whole concept, Terminators just ARE unfairly stronger and more advanced than humans, just like in the movies.
But don't underestimate the human advantage of permanent UAV!
That in combination with Airsupport, headshot snipers, unlimited rockets, several perks etc, makes humans a worthy opponent to the terminators..
If you don't know how to get the console up, download alterIWNET, the console will be unlocked by default.
@Punkshock: Again; yes! I almost always win when human. Take a look at the scores in the screenshots I posted under 'human features' in the main post.. Two out of three, Humans are winning by a long lead.
Try it! You'll see it's balanced, as long as the players are fairly balanced.
Granted, the Terminators have a whole lot more bells and whistles: superjump, cloak, (teleport maybe soon -feedback please!), super powerful weapons, full thermal vision, etc.
But that's the whole concept, Terminators just ARE unfairly stronger and more advanced than humans, just like in the movies.
But don't underestimate the human advantage of permanent UAV!
That in combination with Airsupport, headshot snipers, unlimited rockets, several perks etc, makes humans a worthy opponent to the terminators..
Ur God!! Thnx
this mod looks kick ass i'm going to try it out on aiw
Neekokeen...ive found an Terminator bug, but i dont have screenie :S
I tried this mod out today in domination. I definitely enjoyed it. Unfortunately though there was some redneck troll in the group who wouldn't stfu. Thanks for posting it though!
@Joseph; what's the bug?
Some bugs have been fixed in the latest update, which will hopefully be posted soon by a mod. I've asked to merge the two TI threads and update the OP.
@Jesus10: if you are hosting this, you can easily kick the troll:
type 'status' in the console, look for the number before the troll's name and then type 'clientkick *NUMBER*' in console.
Some bugs have been fixed in the latest update, which will hopefully be posted soon by a mod. I've asked to merge the two TI threads and update the OP.
@Jesus10: if you are hosting this, you can easily kick the troll:
type 'status' in the console, look for the number before the troll's name and then type 'clientkick *NUMBER*' in console.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding[Release] Terminator Invasion MOD (updated)
79 CrossFire Hacks & Cheats[Release] New kill badge mods!
71 CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding[RELEASE] OMARz kill badge mods [RELEASE]OM 257 Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[Release] AK-47 + K2 mod
35 Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[RELEASE] P90 TO MP7 MOD STEEL
58


