!CN's Release [POSSIBLE UNPATCHABLE HACK!]

Posts 211–225 of 231 · Page 15 of 16
Thanks for the ignorant comments, that was sarcasm just in case your small minds could not process it. Also instead of making ignorant comments on threads why not release your own hacks...Oh wait you can't! (And I fail...)
The hack injects fine for me, and I experience no lag, but i do not see the chams working at all.
jus saying man u shud fix the lagg problem...
no point in a hack if u cant see sum of the features like CHAMS or cant use it cuz of the horrible lagg
Its hard to fix lagg cause I have 8 gigs of ram. So my computer can handle alot before I lagg. I'm pretty sure I know how to fix it, and as a matter of fact I was going to fix and re release. Then I see comments that piss me off then I think why should I release good hacks on MPGH just to get flamed?
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
Its hard to fix lagg cause I have 8 gigs of ram. So my computer can handle alot before I lagg. I'm pretty sure I know how to fix it, and as a matter of fact I was going to fix and re release. Then I see comments that piss me off then I think why should I release good hacks on MPGH just to get flamed?
Coder......forget them ok.........i know ur hacks are beastly.......srew those fools.../yea
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadow View Post
Coder......forget them ok.........i know ur hacks are beastly.......srew those fools.../yea
Dude i agree this is a good hack and i only got 2GB of ram and i dont lag at all accept when my computer starts to overheat cause its hot here LOL
Most of the people that flame:
1. Doesn't know how to use a hack
2. Screws up the injection/uses a bad injector
3. Got nothing else to do so they start arguing that it doesn't work when they can't make one themselves.

Thank You for the hack.
unpatchable? lol im pretty sure they got patched...
Lol unpatchable that's funny
Quote Originally Posted by screwnexon View Post
Lol unpatchable that's funny
its still not patched is it? No its not its just laggy. Also I said POSSIBLY Unpatchable didn't I?
Quote Originally Posted by pimpinallovertheworld666 View Post
Here's something these ******s failed to say..

"Thanks CoderNever!"

I do hope this does go along way, keep all these dumbasses at bay asking for "WHENS NUUUUU H4CK C0M1NG?!"
I believe its, "DONT SAY IT, DO IT"..
Doesn't Work For Me, sorry... Wish it did.
Close thread or update please...
Quote Originally Posted by calmiller View Post
Close thread or update please...
STOP SPAMMING THREADS SAYING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN! IT STILL WORKS FOR SOME PEOPLE! WHY WOULD HE CLOSE IT!? STOP TRYING TO JUST RAISE YOUR POST COUNT AND ACTING LIKE YOUR IMPORTANT.
it's patched it's an instant dc for me windows 7 64 bit once i hit log in screen
Posts 211–225 of 231 · Page 15 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us