Illustrator issues.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Illustrator issues.
I've been having some serious issues with illy lately.
Everytime I use the extrude or revolve function, it takes forever to load.
I don't remember it ever being so bad.
I checked to see if I had any extra processes running but that wasn't a prob.
Trying to preview whatever I'm modeling is fucking horrid with loading..
I'm getting raged, because I planned on doing strictly illy work for a while.
Anyone know what the issue is? I do have an older comp,
but it's optimized pretty well, and I never really had issues until recently.
Maybe Delete stuff that u dont need and re-install everythin and it will prob work fine
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
I've been having some serious issues with illy lately.
Everytime I use the extrude or revolve function, it takes forever to load.
I don't remember it ever being so bad.
I checked to see if I had any extra processes running but that wasn't a prob.
Trying to preview whatever I'm modeling is fucking horrid with loading..
I'm getting raged, because I planned on doing strictly illy work for a while.
Anyone know what the issue is? I do have an older comp,
but it's optimized pretty well, and I never really had issues until recently.
ur scratch disk is prob getting full
Try deleting preferences and have Illy reset itself.
What windows do you have? if you have vista or 7, try playing around with you preferences , expecially try turning off aero theme and see.

I was having MAJOR issues in photoshop when i got my new comp. Turning off aero theme to basic theme helped me fix my photoshop from crashing when i used vanishing point filter, and made alot of different things faster.

It may / may not help. Just a pointer
This happened to me on PS for text and Illy for brushes as well. What I did was set everything to default and delete all externally downloaded items and restarted my computer. Worked fine after that.

EDIT: This is why we all need Macs. >.>
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us