Overclocking

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Overclocking
Is it possible to Overclock a Dell Inspirion 1501? System stats:

CPU: AuthenticAMD Mobile AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 3600+ x64 Family 15 Model 124 Stepping 2 35% Load OS: Microsoft® Windows 7 Eternity 2009 6.1.7600 32-bit
Video: ATI Technologies Inc. ATI Radeon Xpress Series (0x5975) 128MB 1360x768 32bit 60Hz

I have an Overclocked PC but it's kinda messing up from a virus.. So I'm barely using it..
why would you need to overclock a computer in order to play warrock?
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
why would you need to overclock a computer in order to play warrock?
I'm just asking, My guns are fast..but I want faster.. Lol
Best way to overclock a Dell is to kick it down the street, if you kick it hard enough it will go really fast
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
Best way to overclock a Dell is to kick it down the street, if you kick it hard enough it will go really fast
Lmao, you always were a smartass reaper :P
overclocking your computer wont make your guns shoot faster...
All it will do is make your computer die faster.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
overclocking your computer wont make your guns shoot faster...
All it will do is make your computer die faster.
Gay. -_-

But yes it does..

The main problem with overclocking is the cooling and life expectancy of your hardware..

You could overclock your GPU and CPU clock but I really wouldn't recommend it for laptops (especially a Dell)
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
The main problem with overclocking is the cooling and life expectancy of your hardware..

You could overclock your GPU and CPU clock but I really wouldn't recommend it for laptops (especially a Dell)
why don’t you recommend it for dells? you can just pick up a new one for 5 dollars on their site.
Jesus so hard fail. overcloking will make your PC more Faster but will Destroy somethings.
I always buy current and fast hardware so I never have to overclock and it will last a lot longer..

My advice is to keep your PC extremely well tuned and maintained

- Use Gamebooster - Smart-Close while gaming
- Always keep your OS up to date
- Defrag hard drive(s) regularly
- Use CCleaner
- Use TuneUp Utilities 2010
TuneUp utilities is just bloatware.

reaper, specs?
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
TuneUp utilities is just bloatware.

reaper, specs?
AMD Phenom x 4 Black Edition @ 3.4ghz
Nvidia Asus 285GTX
4gb DDR3 G-Skill 2000mhz
7200rpm 500gb drive

*reaper: dam, pretty nice. how much Video memory?

@dell choobie: its just increasing your FPS.

which I guess does make your guns shoot faster.
how many ghz is the processor, because you should be fine (despite the shit graphics)
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?