Overclocking

Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post

*reaper: dam, pretty nice. how much Video memory?

@dell choobie: its just increasing your FPS.

which I guess does make your guns shoot faster.
how many ghz is the processor, because you should be fine (despite the shit graphics)
Not sure...
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post

*reaper: dam, pretty nice. how much Video memory?

@dell choobie: its just increasing your FPS.
1gb but it's still DDR3

I want to get a 480GTX with DDR5
theres DDR5 video memory?

GDDR5, based on DDR3 RAM.
almost twice as fast as the previous GDDR4.

hmm...
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
theres DDR5 video memory?

GDDR5, based on DDR3 RAM.
almost twice as fast as the previous GDDR4.

hmm...
Yea GDDR5 GeForce GTX 480ⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
that thing is thicker than my laptop.

GeForce 9400M G motherboard GPUⓘ
How old is that? I never touch laptops so I wouldn't know a thing about that series

I couldn't even find the GPU clock speed in the specifications
I think its about a year old.

I got my laptop 3 months before they refreshed the line. It can still run pretty much everything at mid settings and native resolution, 45+ FPS.

clock speed is the lowest end of DDR3 that is possible...1066
You don't need to overclock your PC to play WarRock.

Reaper sir YOU ARE THE MOST EPIC FORUM MOD
suck some more cock please.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
suck some more cock please.
Don't be mean when you know it's true. reaper is a really good minion.
that reminds me.
you can probably unsticky the application thread. Its pretty clear that you are going to stay the only staff in this section for a while.
I hope they consider picking a new minion. Reaper does a lot, but he can't do everything.
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
I hope they consider picking a new minion. Reaper does a lot, but he can't do everything.
we should all stop asking because they wont.
Connor you got VIP? For what game, and cant you overclock by using BIOS? If you overclock you computer to much with BIOS, you will literally cook your computer to bits.

This video takes overclocking in DEPTH, its like half an hour, but lets you know about everything. Goodluck!
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?