[RELEASE] Rape Mod

Posts 16–30 of 68 · Page 2 of 5
When ever I try to load a mod with modloader it gives me this error: Unable to locate patch location

I am running Win Xp
Quote Originally Posted by Mustlord59 View Post
When ever I try to load a mod with modloader it gives me this error: Unable to locate patch location

I am running Win Xp
wow...double post???
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
First, 1337a doesnt allow LoaderX

also, LoaderX doesnt work for XP ^^
It works with XP, and it works with 1337a
Quote Originally Posted by PP_CrazyApple View Post
It works with XP, and it works with 1337a
right...well i dont have XP or aIW, so shhhhh
Can someone APPROVE THIS?!!?!?!??!?!
lol, appropriate name House!
Good Job
wow seems cool

Still waiting for approval...

Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
First, 1337a doesnt allow LoaderX

also, LoaderX doesnt work for XP ^^
Just use winject , inject modder.dll and works fine to !
Haha cool mod! I think u played against u b4 House???
Awww shit.
Thats no fair house.
I've been running something like this (exactly like this different press commands though) for months
You beat me too it though good job you guys!!
/approved, good job!
Quote Originally Posted by IamArtificial View Post
looooks sooooo awesome! too bad i dont have a private vac disabler(i dont trust VacChaos)

but it looks great cant wait to see the results from others

Thanks, House
use supernovaAO' steam loader, works perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
/approved, good job!
thank you
Third to download..I'll come back how I like it
House, I send you an email.

Why is he banned btw? (Posts: 729 / )
email okies... I got banned cuz someone here is great buddy war3z i love you!!! marry me!!
House Hax banned?? wtf

Ah nm nm
Posts 16–30 of 68 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us