[RELEASE] Rape Mod

Posts 61–68 of 68 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
Good Job Neekokeen, even tho wasnt really a GREAT idea for a mod...me likez ur Termiantor mod betta...
Well, I don't consider this a MOD actually. It's a cheat, made through modding.
I didn't know House was going to release it
So its only for the person who uses the mod??? thats rly kewl becuz i rly want some stuff customized for me but theres no other way but gsc modding :/
my ModLoader aint workin..
i set it to detect iw4mp.dat and click auto-inject....nuthing.
i set it to detect iw4mp.exe and click auto-inject....nuthing.

wussup with that?
Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
my ModLoader aint workin..
i set it to detect iw4mp.dat and click auto-inject....nuthing.
i set it to detect iw4mp.exe and click auto-inject....nuthing.

wussup with that?
To fix u go to config.ini file anf change Modern Warfare 2 to AlterIWnet
I shud mention that there is a help section and a search function
Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post
To fix u go to config****i file anf change Modern Warfare 2 to AlterIWnet
I shud mention that there is a help section and a search function
well gosh man, dont get ur knickers in a twist.
nice mod gunna use it
Quote Originally Posted by csas25 View Post
nice mod gunna use it
Wow nice epic bump.
Posts 61–68 of 68 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us