[RELEASE] Rape Mod

Posts 46–60 of 68 · Page 4 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
oh cmon, thats nothing compared what will be released soon... why? cus i like it that way
RELEASE IT!!!
and can u give a tut for the modloader...?
im new to this....

and im using mod changer 1.0 and it not working.
Good job, I like the idea.
I love RAPE.
This will get people so angry.......i like it xD)
House, let me beta test dat...plz?
we all mite not have the same pc as u, u know.
Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
House, let me beta test dat...plz?
we all mite not have the same pc as u, u know.
^This

(Fillaz)
Quote Originally Posted by Crazyelfjj View Post
^This

(Fillaz)

..............................huh?/
Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post



..............................huh?/
^ Means the post/quote above me... and This = Make this happen or I am agreeing with you in some way.

^This = Please make this happen.
Quote Originally Posted by Crazyelfjj View Post
^ Means the post/quote above me... and This = Make this happen or I am agreeing with you in some way.

^This = Please make this happen.

ooooooh ok. gotcha.
and i hope he releases 2.0 soon..
i want it badly!!!!
Good Job Neekokeen, even tho wasnt really a GREAT idea for a mod...me likez ur Termiantor mod betta...
Posts 46–60 of 68 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us