Bro you should have made this a Menu hack haha i hate hotkey hacks but hopefully this works ill let you know.
It does not work....
i hear u too many hot key hacks but the only reason i am complain about their being to many hot key hacks is because i got no numpad cus my desktop crashed so now i gotta use my laptop that has no numpad
Are you kidding barely anyone does hotkey hacks these days.
Originally Posted by cuzyubad
Are you kidding barely anyone does hotkey hacks these days.
i do hot key hacks only cus less lag lol and im not goin to use this one cus to much to rite down on paper lmao
XD yes they do make you lag and they I usually just write down the hacks I use. Some hack I dont write down like fly hack I dont use.
i got it to work, but it's detected. windows xp 32 bit
Do you need an injector or just put it into the game file in the nexon file
Originally Posted by Matt_Graves
Do you need an injector or just put it into the game file in the nexon file
You need a injector to inject hacks. You put rez mods in the game folder.
Injector would be a wise choice.
THIS WOULD BE A GREAT HACK IF IT WORKED
Originally Posted by AlwaysFaded
THIS WOULD BE A GREAT HACK IF IT WORKED
Fuck off, Choob. Don't repost shit.
does anyone know how to balance the hover when ur in air?