[29 Features] Hotkey hack

Posts 76–90 of 195 · Page 6 of 13
MugNuf I am a experienced hacker and not although in coding.Send me to test, Ill even screenshot it for you if it works.This is also a good chance for you to know if this hack will work on a windows 7 64 bit computer because that is what I am using right now.I know how to work hacks on 64 bit computers although the only hacks that are available and working right now are only menu hacks pretty much, they work for me but they lag, alot.I am hoping for a new hot key hack to be released.I will test it for you and give screenshots if it works,all you have to do is send me the hack.It is your choice whether or not to send it to anybody,but i'm just asking for you to consider me for testing it.
I got a screen shot, sadly, since I'm IP banned, no in game screen shot.
nice. If anyone needs to use an injector i use CN Inject, its works pretty good.
mines 1.02 =( go ahead and make fun of me, i don't care
Mines 0.72, I'm legit . Seriously though, get back on topic -.-.
An in-game screeny would be nice. No point in making hacks if ur IP banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post
An in-game screeny would be nice. No point in making hacks if ur IP banned.
I don't use them, so i don't care >_>.
2.06 on my main and MugNuf ,Only the in game screen shots are the screen shots that will make your hack get approved. It is pointless to post a screenshot of CA when it doesn't show the hack .PM me a link to the hack? Or you can always change your IP adress.
-_- dude if you dont download it because u dont have your little "screenies" then your loss ok pal? now stop askin because he cant get on for one, and no one can use the hack and make screen shots if they can download it. now just wait for it to be approved and if you dont download it its your own fault
looking up CN inject, and PerX Injector is loaded with viruses, so no.

If you're actually going to let ppl test things out, im a pretty good person to give it to. i use Windows XP (i know, im a bit late on the whole Windows 7) 32 bit. ill tell you if it works, with screenshots.

This seems like the only good hack out right now, with no Trojans and shit -__-
Quote Originally Posted by Cervino5 View Post
looking up CN inject, and PerX Injector is loaded with viruses, so no.

If you're actually going to let ppl test things out, im a pretty good person to give it to. i use Windows XP (i know, im a bit late on the whole Windows 7) 32 bit. ill tell you if it works, with screenshots.

This seems like the only good hack out right now, with no Trojans and shit -__-
Look Up Injector.exe or criptix dragon by tweak good injectors

Hope I Helped
i use windows xp 32 bit too.
only 3 thanks......mez think this hack failed....
I gave SSceptor a link, if he leeches it, oh well, theres an ad in it anyway =/.
Posts 76–90 of 195 · Page 6 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us