[29 Features] Hotkey hack

Posts 61–75 of 195 · Page 5 of 13
TBH idc to know my fps I can tell the difference between high FPS and low FPS.
Fail I Bet You Noobs Are Bad At This Game

You Need FPS To Let You Know If You Can Run In Somewhere Shootin And If Your Gunna Lag And Die
Ummm I have a legit kdr of 2.4 it is kinda useless. If I start lagging I shut down my computer for about 2 hours then start playing again.
same here XD if ur laggy ur FPS is high if ur not laggy then ur FPS low lol XD i never turn FPS hack on it's a waste if u ask me
LMAO RIGHT RIGHT A LEGIT KDR OF 2.4 LMAO BUT YOUR ON A HACKIN SITE

SIT DOWN KID
Lol whats your kdr hacking? LOLHAHA. My KDR hacking is like 6.0 so stfu. YOUMAD cause my kdr is better then yours? If so get a life boy. LOLHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARAPER APERAPE
FPS works, it doesn't show up on screen shots though. It works in game.
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
FPS works, it doesn't show up on screen shots though. It works in game.
im im willing to get some screenshots. send it to me or something.

As for injectors, i cant find a good one, so if anyone codes injectors or something, hurry up cause good injectors are fuc**ng hard to find -___-
Quote Originally Posted by Cervino5 View Post
im

im willing to get some screenshots. send it to me or something.

As for injectors, i cant find a good one, so if anyone codes injectors or something, hurry up cause good injectors are fuc**ng hard to find -___-
Yea Same Here Ive Been Waitin On This Hack For Like 2 Hours
Stfu cuzyubad, stop going off topic. You too AlwaysFaded.
. . . the scrn shot doesnt show us any proofs this hack in undetected and legit.
Still havent told me your kdrs. And I fail LOLHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Posts 61–75 of 195 · Page 5 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us