[29 Features] Hotkey hack

Posts 46–60 of 195 · Page 4 of 13
i prefer hotkeys. menus dont seem to work with my computer...
I'm fixing it right now, i think i got everything ass backwards. Oh, and i can test FPS, so if that shows, I fixed it .
alright cool cus they just patched flame's hotkeys =/
I can get a SS I would like to see the No Knockback work (that is for like zombies in QM right?) cause if it does I will rape in QM and Rec Rules. And Grif dont worry menu hacks dont work for me either.
Jesus Christ for all of you asking for a link, this has to be APPROVED by a mod first before you can download it, so stop asking for a goddamn link.
Quote Originally Posted by Graphics15 View Post
I got a question r u from Raijins hack site?

if so I know u lol.

um pretty cool hack would b better if it had a menu, 1nce this gets approved I will test it, i been trying to find a hack that after 1 game u dun crash lols
Lol True That..

And Theres Only Like 1 Hack That Works Right Now And It Makes You Lag Like Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by screwnexon View Post
Jesus Christ for all of you asking for a link, this has to be APPROVED by a mod first before you can download it, so stop asking for a goddamn link.
Lol I Know Right
I fixed it, it works. I'll update my first post.
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
I made a hotkey hack today, I cant get a SS because I'm IP banned from Nexon.net for the time being. Could a minion / member get one for me.

Features:
Code:
F7  = Purple Crosshair
F8  = No Gun
F9  = No Knock Back
F10 = Fly Hack (Turn it on, then press/hold space to fly)
F11 = Hover (Turn it on, then press/hold left shift to hover)
F12 = No Sway/Breath

Home     = ShowFPS
Insert   = Bullet Tracers
Delete   = Player Glow
End      = Skeletons
Pageup   = Wireframe
Pagedown = Model Wireframe

Numpad0 = Sat Chams
Numpad1 = Boxes
Numpad2 = No Fog
Numpad3 = SuperJump
  -NumpadAdd       = SuperJump x3
  -NumpadSubtract  = SuperJump x4
Numpad4 = No Recoil
Numpad5 = No Spread
Numpad6 = No Reload
Numpad7 = Glass Walls
Numpad8 = Speed Hack
  -Arrow Key Left  = Speed Hackx3
  -Arrow Key Right = Speed Hackx4
Numpad9 = Activation Distance
NumpadDecimal = White blood

ArrowUp   = Virtual Jump Up
ArrowDown = Virtual Jump Down
/         = Suicide (Because you can't divide by fragself :P)
Virustotal. MD5: b9f34cad4c6ccf44da8baa4466f2b8b9

hotkeyhack.rar MD5:c744eeb2c874c50cb2c150f3e74d03c1 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

This is untested, but it should work. If it doesn't, just tell me.


Credits:

Me - Doing ALMOST all the work
Blood - No recoil/Glass walls/Instant reload addies
Various people - PTC commands (No knock back, white blood, suicide)
DAMN WILL THEY APPROVE THIS ALREADY
HMM... i dont need to make my Menu hack this time to much hacks
It works, but FPS doesn't show up on an SS, so my SS is blank.. .

It works though . No lag either.
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
It works, but FPS doesn't show up on an SS, so my SS is blank.. .

It works though . No lag either.
SO IT IS A WORKIN HACK?

AND THE FPS DOESNT WORK?
Does the game crash after 1 game?
if the game doesnt crash after 1 game loading into the 2nd game Imma use this for sure XD
Posts 46–60 of 195 · Page 4 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us