[29 Features] Hotkey hack

Posts 31–45 of 195 · Page 3 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by XxGoldenBerryxX View Post
Just watch its gonna turn out like all the other hacks and not work i guarantee it either that or its patched and there isnt a screenshot so for all we know it could be a virus
Its not a virus, I'm not that much of a douche bag. It may work, I'm IP banned from Nexon, so who knows >_>.
Nah it's not a virus I know this person, and the new hacks arent patched, u just dunno how to inject em I bet.
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadow View Post
yes.....a lot of hacks hack a easy 20-30 features.....dont call it a 29 feature hack....call it a hack with ur name or sumthing....*hes crazy*
not having an actual name for a hack isn't the end of the world
Quote Originally Posted by HW$%yh5eh5ea5heheh5 View Post
not having an actual name for a hack isn't the end of the world
Exactly .

/short.

EDIT: I'll send it to someone so they can test it, any volunteers?
someone said hotkeys arent as easy to detect as menu hacks.. i just hope this hack doesnt d/c you after a couple of games
ill do it.
Graphics i do know how to inject read my Perx Injector thread on Combat arms help
I'm shutting my computer off, to bad of a storm. I'll be on later.
APPROVE IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I been saying the whole time I will test it and post a screenie XD
well i tested it in-game. it seems to not work. i wrote down the hotkeys and none of them worked. fly hack didnt work, FPS doesnt show up, chams didnt show up/work, boxes didnt show up/work, no fog didnt work no recoil didnt work, no spread didnt work, and no reload didnt work. i gave up there. this needs to be fixed, because i use flame's hotkeys hack and his works perfectly fine.
Told you it was untested, I'll fix it later.
ok. ill test it again if you want me too.
w8 lemme test it too, he might have done something wrong.
Lol so many hotkeys....
Posts 31–45 of 195 · Page 3 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us