[29 Features] Hotkey hack

Posts 16–30 of 195 · Page 2 of 13
send me the hack in PM I will test it out and get u a SS
nice and you used my PTC commands
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
What do you mean?? Like make a name for my hack?

Uh, /.
yes.....a lot of hacks hack a easy 20-30 features.....dont call it a 29 feature hack....call it a hack with ur name or sumthing....*hes crazy*
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadow View Post
yes.....a lot of hacks hack a easy 20-30 features.....dont call it a 29 feature hack....call it a hack with ur name or sumthing....*hes crazy*
I don't see a point. Its a hack, download it and use it /yea.

But if it pleases you, I'll think of a name for it ^_^.
wow.....*Off the top of my head*

MugNuf CA PUB 1.0v
MugNuf 1.0v Public

those are just with ur name in it like ALL THE OTHER CODERS DO!! (Codernever= CN) (acid burn publics?) ( mgflame3)
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadow View Post
wow.....*Off the top of my head*

MugNuf CA PUB 1.0v
MugNuf 1.0v Public

those are just with ur name in it like ALL THE OTHER CODERS DO!! (Codernever= CN) (acid burn publics?) ( mgflame3)
Ok, I'm not good with names. It took me like 4 hours to think of a CA name.
i could get some screenshots with xfire. idk how to post it here though..
wow nice hack man!
Seems great, waiting for approval, ima try to get you a screenshot when it does!
They take so long to get approved these days!
I could get it a In-Game SS if MugNuf pmed me the hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Graphics15 View Post
I could get it a In-Game SS if MugNuf pmed me the hack.
eh these people will think your begging if you keep asking.
Just watch its gonna turn out like all the other hacks and not work i guarantee it either that or its patched and there isnt a screenshot so for all we know it could be a virus
Posts 16–30 of 195 · Page 2 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us