[29 Features] Hotkey hack

Posts 106–120 of 195 · Page 8 of 13
it might work on 32 bit. flames worked fine
I could try 32 bit if you sent it thru PM. I have a 32 BIT WIN7. That might work :/.
Meh, 64 bit.. it works Win7 32bit for me using PerX.
Grif it's not that he just probally doesnt have the correct bypass or correct Addy's
Quote Originally Posted by Graphics15 View Post
Grif it's not that he just probally doesnt have the correct bypass or correct Addy's
Or it could be 64bit OP's just don't like my hack. Everything is fine, the LtClient address is updated, and so are the other addresses.
So far it isn't working for 64 bit computers.It's pretty obvious now that it is only for 32 bit computers,flames didn't work for me either,FML 64 bit FAILZ.
Quote Originally Posted by SSceptor View Post
So far it isn't working for 64 bit computers.It's pretty obvious now that it is only for 32 bit computers,flames didn't work for me either,FML 64 bit FAILZ.
Make ur own hack?
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post


Make ur own hack?
No u..........
If your willing to send the RAR file to me through email, I'll gladly test the hack to see if it works, and screenshot my play.
Just PM me.
Ugh. I just tested it on 32 bit, nothing worked.
=( man this sucks. no working h4cks...
I used to code C++ on Warrock,I have no idea how CA works and how much more C++ i need to learn and if C++ even works on CA(idk).I was a beginner i only coded injectors -.-.Unless someone wants to teach me , i don't think i gonna try making my own hack lol.If it doesn't work on a 32 bit computer then try using a different injector like Perx which i personally use or make sure that your antivirus or anything is off(i never even turn mine on since i'm so pro i don't get viruses :P).
Uh, when using it, try pressing the hotkeys... a lot. It works for me, i don't know why it wont for you guys.
i couldnt code if my life depended on it.
I pressed the numpad keys a lot and i kept switching num lock on and off also, Maybe doing that will make it work for you guys,it didn't work for me.
Posts 106–120 of 195 · Page 8 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us