[29 Features] Hotkey hack

Posts 91–105 of 195 · Page 7 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
I gave SSceptor a link, if he leeches it, oh well, theres an ad in it anyway =/.
U get banned for putting ads in r hacks unless it goes to mpgh.net. How'd u get banned if u didnt hack?
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post


U get banned for putting ads in r hacks unless it goes to mpgh.net. How'd u get banned if u didnt hack?
It says in the title of the message box "Visit http://www.mpgh.net/".

I entered to many wrong passes or something, dunno. Stupid nexon though .

PM me if you wanna test it, so i can get a damn screen shot.. or five.
Give It To More Ppl We've All Been Waitin Like 2 Hours
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
Mines 0.72, I'm legit . Seriously though, get back on topic -.-.
WE'VE BEEN WAITIN ON YOUR HACK THATS TAKIN FOREVER

OH WELL IF WE GET OFF TOPIC
King, and distinct are both on, maybe it'll get approved soon =/.
Mug gimme the link to the hack I will have a SS within 10 mins at most, and i wont leech.


and my KDR when i was legit was 1.65 XD
yeah nexon is a bunch of four-year-olds. and i hope this gets approved. we dont have many hacks working right now.
This hack looks extremely good. Especially the No Knockback!
Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
then how do you download?...
Lmao

Fail chub
k im going to try it now, wish me luck. and i will get a screenie
Can you send me a link to hack I will get you screenshot in like two seconds.
I didn't see no ad and also , I tried out the hack and it didn't work.Maybe it's my injector(perx) or my computer itself(64 bit is a bitch). Maybe it didn't just run at all for me since it didn't show a ad at all.
Oh My God you are a Bunch fof Dumb Fuck choobs
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Oh My God you are a Bunch fof Dumb Fuck choobs
Wow, whats your problem? No need to spam your unneeded flame. Go to the flame section.

Anyways, getting back on topic, maybe this only works for 32 bit?
it doesnt work sorry MugNuf I used PerX injector im Vista 64 bit ran as admin doesn't work, keep trying.
Posts 91–105 of 195 · Page 7 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us