dude the hax didnt work... btw I used perx. is it the right injector?
[29 Features] Hotkey hack
distance hack... isnt that where you knife some1 from so far away and they get hit? thats vip o.o
Does this hack even work for XP or not?
EDIT: This hack doesn't even work for me. Help?
EDIT: This hack doesn't even work for me. Help?
Perx works with this hack.
err what does no Knock Back do? is that for quarantine?
@Spook
use RDI works for me (XP Sp3 32 bit)
@Spook
use RDI works for me (XP Sp3 32 bit)
Windows XP 32 Bits SP2,
Red Dragon 6
Same as every hack, crashes at login.
Red Dragon 6
Same as every hack, crashes at login.
at ^
that's exactly what i do, and the same OS as me. I also crash, can someone help us?
that's exactly what i do, and the same OS as me. I also crash, can someone help us?
No hacks at all for CA are working for xp I can see ,
nope acid burn works but d/c after 1 game
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksLunatic's Public Hotkey Hack (10 Features) 62 Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeHotKey hack sourcePO 22 WarRock - International Hacksone of my basic hotkey hacksMT 15 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsGod601's Hotkey Hack v1.1
148 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsBravia's MPGH Hotkey Hack 1.0 13


