My first sig :]

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
My first sig :]


This is my first sig have any requests pm me or w/e :]
This is okay for a beginner.
Read up some tuts.
Don't add drop shadow to the render.
Work on the text.
Work on the background.
good cutout despite most can do... only i can say is that the colour of the text doesnt fit but yeah almost everyone hates names, because they dont fit in nicely + such, altough i dont since i write my own.. ahail the mighty tablet problem solved ^^
I guess it's alright for a beginner, read guts and keep on working.
Quote Originally Posted by Trianglez View Post
I guess it's alright for a beginner, read guts and keep on working.
read guts?..i dont really like reading guts....
read tuts to get better
Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
read guts?..i dont really like reading guts....
read tuts to get better
Gay autocorrect is gay.
You didn't render the background
good job nonetheless
not bad
its really not horible for 1st
what iHelp said, don't add shadow to renders on bright backgrounds. looks weird.
you guys are making me sad a little
Quote Originally Posted by Aveda View Post
you guys are making me sad a little
May I ask, why?
Well this is what I do.
When I make a sig, I expect the worst criticism from people.
That way (just in case I actually do get good criticism), it feels good.
When I get bad criticism, I'm just like "ehh, expected that".
Also, don't act so cocky.
This is your first signature and you're taking requests?
Nah man, nah.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us