[Help Me Test] HWID System

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
[Help Me Test] HWID System
I need some people to help me with my HWID system. You just download 2 files, run the HWID Check and you should error and close. Now run the HWID Generator and PM me your HWID. I'll add it to my database and PM you back. Try the HWID check again and it should confirm you are in and open. PM me back and tell me if it works.

Virustotal. MD5: 6a5d4fcea6cf0493b8b40660a201134d

Multi-Engine Antivirus Scanner - Services - NoVirusThanks.org
HWID Testing.zipattachment deleted · 54 downloads before removal
Approved attachment.
178BFBFF00200F31
Everybody has been added.
I'll give you a hand

078BFBFF00070FF2
Quote Originally Posted by Erinador View Post
I'll give you a hand

078BFBFF00070FF2
Thanks. Added you there.
nothing happens when I open the app...
EDIT: .NET Framework error: operation timed out
There should be a delay where it's checking for you HWID in my database and then you'll get a messagebox and a form. What framework do you have?
LOL i havent even been saying my hwid thing and it says it was successfully without using the generator
178BFBFF00060FB2
Don't know what's up with yours then mnpeepno. I'll try to find out and fix it.

Added you cosconub
BFEBFBFF00000F44

I know where you got that source from :P
Anyways, don't use CPU ID, use GUID.
Use a registry value read of: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Cryptography - MachineGuid
It doesn't have the delay and is much more unique.
If you have a FTP server you can make a HWID adder to automatically add the HWIDs.
Else good job

BFE9FBFF000106CA
Me
178BFBFF00060F81
[MPGH]Vital
178BFBFF00200F31
mnpeepno2
BFEBFBFF0001067A
bbhing98
078BFBFF00070FF2
Erinador
178BFBFF00060FB2
cosconub
lalala :P
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us