[SOLVED] Syntax Error

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Syntax Error
AH NVM! YOU GUYS DONT KNOW SO I TRY SOMEWHERE ELSE
>.> U get a bad syntax error becuz u have multiple/cloned lines. For example, if i wanted to put unlimited ammo for my mod, but i already have it so i jus leave it. Im not shure if thats a good example... but find all the clones lines and u shud b set
Quote Originally Posted by Shucker View Post
AH NVM! YOU GUYS DONT KNOW SO I TRY SOMEWHERE ELSE
What the fuck?
I'm 99% sure I could help you...
Don't remove your question and go somewhere else....
May i please ask your problem so i can try to help?
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


Have you tried checking it in FF viewer first?
It might be a simple thing like missing a ;
ffviewer says alot of unknown fuctions, but those are just custom threads.
Quote Originally Posted by Shucker View Post
ffviewer says alot of unknown fuctions, but those are just custom threads.
kk

__________
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


kk

__________
I found duplicated ; behind an line, removed one but still no work.
Don't post it here if you got it to work, it has outside links...
Quote Originally Posted by PP_CrazyApple View Post
Don't post it here if you got it to work, it has outside links...
what does?
/marked as solved i guess...
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us